F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I miss you guys ❤ but having an amazing holiday and has to pop by after seeing the pics of Pierre and Kiki did give me a right chuckle 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy race week everyone 💃
Better start on finding my inner cowboy this week 🤠

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
After all the videos of drivers in clubs this weekend, I just have to get it off my chest that RICH PEOPLE DO NOT KNOW HOW TO PARTY. I literally can’t think of anything worse than being in one of those sterile shiny clubs, crappy elevator house music playing, on some bizarre VIP PODIUM looking down at the plebs while they photograph you mincing about with your overpriced drinks. And they always look like they’re having a miserable time - apart from Max who is clearly from the Aidil school of drinking when it comes to attempting to make those places enjoyable 🥴
Hard agree...however I think you're forgetting the party legend that is Checo. THAT man knows how to party...especially in tit clubs. Which is why we'll never see it again 🤣. I bet the Redbull parties are carnage.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1656619

Just gonna feel feral about every inch of Sharl in this picture. Lost for words. Honestly
F1C01B77-C8A4-43C7-802A-A14D4429E576.gif

omg stephen, it’s too early. too early. arm veins, mole at base of neck, CLAVICLE, delicate little bracelets and teddy bear necklace, he’s wearing a henley which is basically kryptonite to me, i cannot, i haven’t had coffee yet, gosh.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning everyone!! Happy race week 🤠 catching up after a busy weekend, all your f1 stories are so 🥰 makes me happy we have this community to share it all. @Blablabla29 being DTS fan is nothing bad!! You have so much knowledge and obviously care a lot about the sport, you’ve learned in a few years what some of us have taken 20 years to learn, that’s dedication!! I hate the stigma around DTS fans, it’s been great for the sport and really brought new life to it ❤

hope you all had great weekends!! So ready Austin now:D

edit: almost forgot to mention Charles’ birthday, his general confusion with life makes him so much hotter. The video of him bobbing away in the club sent me 😂 he’s less than a month older than me which is terrifying, he’s achieved so much for 25 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lewis natural hair! 😍 I say this every time but I think this is the best he has looked. His mid 30s have been kind to him!
Screenshot_20221017-111429_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Lewis natural hair! 😍 I say this every time but I think this is the best he has looked. His mid 30s have been kind to him!
View attachment 1656784
I hope he lets me play with his hair.

View attachment 1656635

omg stephen, it’s too early. too early. arm veins, mole at base of neck, CLAVICLE, delicate little bracelets and teddy bear necklace, he’s wearing a henley which is basically kryptonite to me, i cannot, i haven’t had coffee yet, gosh.
I know! Everything is just so overwhelming.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
also just wanna say that i really love pierre’s sweater, it looks cosy af. sentiment of tweet also valid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
also just wanna say that i really love pierre’s sweater, it looks cosy af. sentiment of tweet also valid.

I can just imagine snuggling into his chest, his arms wrapped around me while we wears that sweater. Snuggly Pierre is lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
has anyone else been seeing Kelly's pro-bolsonaro instagram stories right now 😬
Yep. Just laughs in the face of all those who tried to claim she’s nothing like her father. She’s the exact same

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.