F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am Daniel four today..... this morning first a six, when i realised its monday🤣
Screenshot_20221017-155013_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
has anyone else been seeing Kelly's pro-bolsonaro instagram stories right now 😬
Yeah honestly I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt with the Nelson stuff (him being family etc, thoufh that definitely doesn’t condone it and she should’ve just stayed quiet) but this really just confirms it all 😬😬

I am Daniel four today..... this morning first a six, when i realised its monday🤣
View attachment 1657143
Straight up 5 today 😅

Reactions: 7
Laurent Rossi already has his favourite child 😂😂

*not the commentator makind a "joke" about kika, seriously i don't understand how you can still say something like that live on tv nowadays 🙄

20221017_201107.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah honestly I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt with the Nelson stuff (him being family etc, thoufh that definitely doesn’t condone it and she should’ve just stayed quiet) but this really just confirms it all 😬😬

Straight up 5 today 😅
RE Kelly - water always runs to its lowest point and people are who they associate with.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely screaming at Pierre and Esteban with their girlfriends at Ballon d’Or
I don’t even know why but I’ve been freaking out so much over this, they all look so hot it’s not even funny
Also I’m living for Pierre and Estie being besties (for a hot second)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Kika girl looks hot again tonight

Absolutely screaming at Pierre and Esteban with their girlfriends at Ballon d’Or
I don’t even know why but I’ve been freaking out so much over this, they all look so hot it’s not even funny
Also I’m living for Pierre and Estie being besties (for a hot second)
How are you love I’ve missed you ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How are you love I’ve missed you ❤❤❤
All good hun ❤ been a bit busy but I’m close to finishing the first part of my experiment for my thesis so slowly getting the hang of it but still a long way to go 🥹
How are you? ❤❤ Miss you all lots! I try to catch up more often 🥺

• Heart
All good hun ❤ been a bit busy but I’m close to finishing the first part of my experiment for my thesis so slowly getting the hang of it but still a long way to go 🥹
How are you? ❤❤ Miss you all lots! I try to catch up more often 🥺
I’m so happy you’re doing good was worried about you ❤ I’m very well

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Got a big scare when walking the dogs for the night.
The 40/50 kg greenlanddog I'm watching just ran behind my shed and was very curious as the first thing he did when we got out. My dog was right behind him, and she got scared about something.
I didn't see anything, but I'm thinking it was either a badger (sadly not a honey badger named Daniel 😅) or my neighbours cat.

I'm hoping it was a cat, but based on the growls from my dog and the persistent bigger dog, I'm not so sure, since he's used to cats.

So yeah, that's a good end of my day, and I'll be going to bed dreaming about all the animals in my garden 🙃

Howling over the fact Pierre has debuted Kika early just so he didn’t have to third wheel tonight. Let the competition begin 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Carlos looking fine today. Now there’s a man who knows how to dress. Take note Charles 🤣

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.