F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hello, hello, I was away from Saturday, not fully back yet, but just quickly checked some news now after these days. So only my quick observations, because I need some distraction from reality after being heavily in it for few days with no breaks.:ROFLMAO:
I see Estie and Pierre will need to get used to be in events together, are there any pics/vids of them interacting at all during Ballon d'Or ceremony or are there only pictures ?
I cannot help, I am more curious about this French duo dynamics than Pierr's current relationships, because I know once he reads and replies to @aidil 's DMs noone else will matter :LOL:
but I find it absolutely hilarious that there are photos of him&Kat and him&Kika both from PSG matches. Oh Pierre.

I also saw on tumblr Carlos got some award and had his speech in a folder what I found very adorable as a fellow Virgo, I will do more research about this event, cause I have seen some photos in a suit and well, it means I will do more research

Last but not least, Lewis my dear, I see he was at NFL game, good for him. But why the hell does he have to hang out with Diplo? why, Lewis, why? (I love him, but he needs a screening process for some of his celebrity acquaintances). My man, you do not need approval from any of these boys from these boys' clubs, just release your XNDA album and we will love you even more :love:

edit: I will update myself more tomorrow, also with the thread, but I hope you are all doing fine
giphy.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Not American, but living in the US. I don't claim to be super well-informed as to all the nuances of American politics, but, to me, there does seem to be a lot of tension. Obviously, I don't know how it used to be here as both my husband & I grew up elsewhere. However, I meet a lot of people (mostly older) through my job and the way that people talk about whichever party is in opposition to 'their' party is crazy. The left vs the right. Especially when in reality there is no real left wing in American politics as the Democrats as a whole would probably be centre/right of centre in a lot of other systems. There's an election in the state I live in in a few weeks and the signs/ads are truly hateful.

It also feels like you mostly hear people parroting something they've read or heard on whatever publication confirms their bias. No true thoughts. Just opinions based on whatever 'hot takes' they've seen. I guess it's the same everywhere - not just US politics, just look at F1 Twitter when that is just supposed to be a form of entertainment.

I see Estie and Pierre will need to get used to be in events together, are there any pics/vids of them interacting at all during Ballon d'Or ceremony or are there only pictures ?
I cannot help, I am more curious about this French duo dynamics than Pierr's current relationships, because I know once he reads and replies to @aidil 's DMs noone else will matter :LOL:
but I find it absolutely hilarious that there are photos of him&Kat and him&Kika both from PSG matches. Oh Pierre.

I also saw on tumblr Carlos got some award and had his speech in a folder what I found very adorable as a fellow Virgo, I will do more research about this event, cause I have seen some photos in a suit and well, it means I will do more research
Also a Virgo. Love that he had a speech in his folder. I hadn't read that.

Would love videosof Esteban and Pierre interacting last night. Do they exist or did they just sit there awkwardly beside each other & jump up as soon as the ceremony was over?! I did like the clip of Pierre getting his photo taken with Laurent Rossi & one of the photographers asking Rossi to get out of the shot πŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not American, but living in the US. I don't claim to be super well-informed as to all the nuances of American politics, but, to me, there does seem to be a lot of tension. Obviously, I don't know how it used to be here as both my husband & I grew up elsewhere. However, I meet a lot of people (mostly older) through my job and the way that people talk about whichever party is in opposition to 'their' party is crazy. The left vs the right. Especially when in reality there is no real left wing in American politics as the Democrats as a whole would probably be centre/right of centre in a lot of other systems. There's an election in the state I live in in a few weeks and the signs/ads are truly hateful.
This is exactly what I tried to say, but i said it longerπŸ˜…
And you are so right on the US not having any left wing in politics.
They are centre-right at best.

Enough politics for me, time to walk the dogs in the rain (should really have walked them 40 minutes ago, when it wasn't raining πŸ™ƒ) have a good night everyone, sleep tight, hope you all have nice dreams tonight❀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This is exactly what I tried to say, but i said it longerπŸ˜…
And you are so right on the US not having any left wing in politics.
They are centre-right at best.

Enough politics for me, time to walk the dogs in the rain (should really have walked them 40 minutes ago, when it wasn't raining πŸ™ƒ) have a good night everyone, sleep tight, hope you all have nice dreams tonight❀
πŸ˜‚ I don't even feel truly informed enough to have a political discussion of any substance.

Enjoy the walk.

Lance's look of disgust πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
πŸ˜‚ I don't even feel truly informed enough to have a political discussion of any substance.

Enjoy the walk.
I'm just pointing out the obvious, standing on the outside πŸ˜…
But I do feel like I do have a good understanding of politics and that I can use that to discuss it πŸ˜… I also have the insight to see that even though the Norwegian tax system is really good, it wouldn't work as well in other countries.

Reactions: 1
I didn't mean to lecture you! I could tell from your posts you understand the situation, did not mean to come across as preach-y. It's just a scary place here now.
I feel ya. My.sister lives in the US, in New Hampshire which is slightly less of a dhit show, and she and her American husband are desperate to come back. Reproductive rights are, obviously, a massive part of my job so this whole Southern American F1 vibe is not for me. It's not just F1 either, the whole World Cup in Quatar sits badly with me seeing as someone where I live was murdered over there. It's easy to say sport and politics shouldn't mix but it ain't easy if you have principles 😭🀣

• Heart
I feel ya. My.sister lives in the US, in New Hampshire which is slightly less of a dhit show, and she and her American husband are desperate to come back. Reproductive rights are, obviously, a massive part of my job so this whole Southern American F1 vibe is not for me. It's not just F1 either, the whole World Cup in Quatar sits badly with me seeing as someone where I live was murdered over there. It's easy to say sport and politics shouldn't mix but it ain't easy if you have principles 😭🀣
being in the northeast is probably one of the best places to be, rights-wise (Insane that I even have to specify that 😩 ) Living here as a young adult is just very frustrating because we see so many people *trying* to make positive changes but there are also so many people that are so stuck in their ways and hateful it seems like nothing will ever change for the better

• Heart
being in the northeast is probably one of the best places to be, rights-wise (Insane that I even have to specify that 😩 ) Living here as a young adult is just very frustrating because we see so many people *trying* to make positive changes but there are also so many people that are so stuck in their ways and hateful it seems like nothing will ever change for the better
It's terrible...esp as they think the UK is a good bet and believe me, this place is a joke right now! We don't even know if pur prime minister of less than 2 months will last 🀣.
Bringing it back to F1 though, I just wish I could enjoy the thing I love without the guilt associated with where it chooses to go. It's always been a shitshow but some races are a bitter pill to swallow. At least we dodged Russia eh? πŸ™„

Reactions: 7
It's terrible...esp as they think the UK is a good bet and believe me, this place is a joke right now! We don't even know if pur prime minister of less than 2 months will last 🀣.
Bringing it back to F1 though, I just wish I could enjoy the thing I love without the guilt associated with where it chooses to go. It's always been a shitshow but some races are a bitter pill to swallow. At least we dodged Russia eh? πŸ™„
Try being in Northern Ireland 🀣. Our β€œpoliticians” aren’t even sitting in Stormont! They didn’t work for 3 yrs because they can’t agree but of course got paid but people keep voting the same parties in πŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guys I am living for your Austin outfits! Love the commentary @Minttu πŸ˜‚πŸ’• I may have to get my act together and do an outfit post tomorrow! Thanks for letting me rant earlier, I met up with some friends for dinner and had an evening of self care - feel brand new now πŸ˜… I’m too exhausted to put my thoughts on politics into an eloquent post, but I agree with everything you’ve all said and I’m happy we’ve got our lovely little community 😍

@OOps2022 I think you manifested some DM action with your post cos literally just after I read that, Pyry replied to a DM 🀣 Obviously this is Pierre’s sneaky way of saying he’s still thinking of me via his friends.

And I loveeeee Carlos being a Virgo πŸ˜‚ Both my besties are Virgos and I find it hilarious how organised and obsessed with schedules they are. They can’t cope with my chaotic Gemini way of living, I drive them mad πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Good morning everyone❀

I was supposed to have a coffee over teams with my colleagues, but when I checked all of their calendars, I realised I'm the only one at work this morning πŸ˜‚
I was even sleeping in this morning because I needed it, guess I could have slept in for another hour...

Lewis you bleeping tease!
Screenshot_20221019-090746_Instagram.jpg

I'm 99% sure he saw my outfits post and decided to post this afterπŸ₯΅πŸ€€

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good morning everyone❀

I was supposed to have a coffee over teams with my colleagues, but when I checked all of their calendars, I realised I'm the only one at work this morning πŸ˜‚
I was even sleeping in this morning because I needed it, guess I could have slept in for another hour...

View attachment 1661344
The veiny arms, the tats, the smile, he knows what he is doing to us all!

• Heart
Good morning everyone❀

View attachment 1661344
well GOOD MORNING πŸ₯΅πŸ”₯

• Heart
Good morning everyone❀

View attachment 1661344
Well, hello everyone and hello Lewis.
I have a day when my focus needs to be 100% and ffs Lewis, I missed thirst traps, but please tell me how to focus now. cute shorts btw, what a tease:love:πŸ₯΅

• Heart
Good morning everyone❀

View attachment 1661344
Like babe, that's not "slow progress", that's perfection!! πŸ”₯

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Good morning everyone❀

View attachment 1661344
If this is slow progress then the end result is going to have me on the floor. Nice way to start the day Lewis...cheers mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this is slow progress then the end result is going to have me on the floor. Nice way to start the day Lewis...cheers mate.
someone on tumblr called his post
that’s his β€œin Cali with a bag full of NDAs ready to be signed” type of thirst trap

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

*I took a short break at work, trying to find my full 100% focus for work again now, I should have not looked at this picture for the second time LOL*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.