F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had my next rota from work confirmed and have the last race of the season off...so I've somehow (through basically working as many tit shifts as the NHS csn throw at me) got the rest of the races off. Which means tit all as the WDC is already decided but hey....I get to be here in real time for the drama and Sebs last race 😭.
Wtf are we going to do from Dec-March??????

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just had my next rota from work confirmed and have the last race of the season off...so I've somehow (through basically working as many tit shifts as the NHS csn throw at me) got the rest of the races off. Which means tit all as the WDC is already decided but hey....I get to be here in real time for the drama and Sebs last race 😭.
I'll drown my sorrows with you during the last race ❤

And let's be honest, we'll be drunk, talk tit and keep the others updated on our life from December to March.
Luckily for me, I'm done with a hectic period of work December 1. And I'll probably be sleeping until I'm driving home for Christmas after that 😂
I already know I'll be drunk every weekend available in November🍻

• Heart
My shifts are all the way up until the end of November. I'm glad of the timings for COTA and Mexico. I'm working over those weekends but I'll still be able to catch the race after my shift.

I'll miss Abu Dhabi qualifying and about 45 minutes of Brazil's race but other than that the timings have worked well. No ridiculous time differences either.

Can't complain.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll drown my sorrows with you during the last race ❤

And let's be honest, we'll be drunk, talk tit and keep the others updated on our life from December to March.
My shifts are all the way up until the end of November. I'm glad of the timings for COTA and Mexico. I'm working over those weekends but I'll still be able to catch the race after my shift.

I'll miss Abu Dhabi qualifying and about 45 minutes of Brazil's race but other than that the timings have worked well. No ridiculous time differences either.

Can't complain.
Maybe we can schedule those Netflix watch parties during the break....DTS, Rush, the Schumi and Senna Docs...not sure how I'll cope with 3 months off. It was bad enough last year but it's an earlier season end because of the stupid World Cup which I can't be excited about because its Qatar!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Maybe we can schedule those Netflix watch parties during the break....DTS, Rush, the Schumi and Senna Docs...not sure how I'll cope with 3 months off. It was bad enough last year but it's an earlier season end because of the stupid World Cup which I can't be excited about because its Qatar!
It's so jarring to think that the world Cup is gonna be in the winter. Like, I'm always used to associating the World Cup and the Euros with the summer and light nights. Yeah, it's gonna be weird watching it with the Christmas tree up.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
speaking of Toto
you wouldn't believe - I just checked my e-mail, work e-mail, and got a mail that included "ems" in the sender address, I swear my first thought here in this middle of the night was what is Tattle Ems writing to me and how does she know my e-mail 😆😆😆

btw this tiktok is another wow :love:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I see Haas is doing a press conference next Thursday to announce a new sponsor do you think we’ll get a driver announcement too?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I see Haas is doing a press conference next Thursday to announce a new sponsor do you think we’ll get a driver announcement too?
Oooo, I hope so, I really want to know ALL seats for next year so we prepare and predict and speculate about dramas:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm here for some watch parties in the dry season 🙌

Btw, good morning everyone❤

Hope everyone is having a great day 🙌

I woke up to ice on my car, so I'll be booking an appointment for next week to change the tyres on my car, time to get on the studded tyres before snow arrives. (Might have to buy a snow shovel too).

Other than that, I'm so tired today, I'm not even sure how to cope with it, decided to have home office today, and I might just be working half day today.
Can't wait for the weekend to come 🙌

• Heart
well, of course! i would never forget you! 😘

morning all - i’m up, it’s raining, i’m going on a second date tonight that i’m considering cancelling, and this was this first thing i saw on twitter:

have a wonderful day everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning everyone 😊 Happy Friday! Hope you all have a lovely day 🤍

• Heart
Loving the Lando and Charles thirst this morning 🤤 been up since four and got an 11 hour flight ahead of me so it was much needed ❤

• Heart
Morning everyone! Can't wait for the weekend, i am est tired. I had a meeting yesterday and come back home quite late. I decided to go to the gas station to fuel my car this morning but it is turning into the hunger games lately in France, you never know what will happen to you or if there will be fuel at the pump 😅. And i have the song Lando sings in his CoD ad stucks in my head since wednesday and it is becoming annoying 😂.
Hope you all have a great day ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely 🤭

It's finally Friday! I don't like wishing the weeks away but always look forward to the end of the week. I usually work from home and its a slightly later start to the day. And extra hour of sleep 😂

well, of course! i would never forget you! 😘

morning all - i’m up, it’s raining, i’m going on a second date tonight that i’m considering cancelling, and this was this first thing i saw on twitter:

have a wonderful day everyone x
Did you feel like this before or after seeing Charles pic? 🤣 No but seriously I was terrible on dating apps so not very useful but if you know you're not feeling it, it's really hard to feel any other way. Some things are a bit of a slow burn but also your gut feeling is usually correct 💕

• Heart
Happy Friday gang....look what just popped up whilst I was doing a little Etsy search.
One way of coping with the winter break AND counting down to Christmas 🤣

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did you feel like this before or after seeing Charles pic? 🤣 No but seriously I was terrible on dating apps so not very useful but if you know you're not feeling it, it's really hard to feel any other way. Some things are a bit of a slow burn but also your gut feeling is usually correct 💕
🤣🤣 charles didn’t help, ngl! i’m terrible on the apps too and i’m also a people pleaser by nature - which isn’t a great combo, he’s nice and i like his company but i don’t get the vibe that it’s a slow burn (rather than there’s no flame there on my side to start with). i’m annoyed with myself because he’s such a nice guy and seems to like me a lot but you can’t force it i guess. if it’s still the same after tonight you might all have to help me write a letting down gently text 💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.