F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my dear girls and Stephen, I am having an eventful day, typical life: from unexpected hype to surprises from the other end of the spectrum that need quick intervention. all I can say is that red flags never stop being red flags, and usually one's intuition is right. A story of someone I know from recent days is another proof for me of this today. Always listen to your intuition when it comes to people.

I have a minute to catch my breath and gather my thoughts, so I came here, I hope you are all doing fine, rise and shine, we are all unicorns like LewLew says :)))
I feel like hugging Lewis today (in friendly cuddly fluffy way)

but

Carlos, dios mio, I want to sit in this car while you're driving, what a beauty! :love::love:

View attachment 1648402

I have tattle in dark mode all the time, just sayin' :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Oh no, I hope you’re okay!! Happy we can be a place for you to catch a breath 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ended up having a drink after work (or five) and now I'm semi drunk and on the bus home. In the rain. Such a glamorous life 🤣 where is my very rich driver boyfriend to pick me up in these times of need??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh no, I hope you’re okay!! Happy we can be a place for you to catch a breath 😁
Thanks 😘, I am fine, thanks God. I am just witnessing a sad story with a lot of insight and details given to me, so even though it is not my story, it just makes me reflect on stuff and catching a breath is a must. It's so great to be able to come here and focus on something completely different, I love you guys 🥰😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ended up having a drink after work (or five) and now I'm semi drunk and on the bus home. In the rain. Such a glamorous life 🤣 where is my very rich driver boyfriend to pick me up in these times of need??
just because it’s such an intense time of need, you can borrow charles for the evening, he’s on his way 🤣

glad you had a good evening! the journey home is always the worst though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Of course the bus is taunting me... Toto, is that really you? 🤣🤣
20221013_202523.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ahhhh I am finally free and caught up! I feel like I just spend my whole life catching up on messages and Tattle right now 😂 Work has gone mental as my boss sacked the other nurse this week so now I’m the only one here, which is fine as the other one never worked anyway(!) BUT means I’m now working at 200% ahahahaha KiLL mE 🥴

ANYWAY, all I have to say is that I’m now officially deceased after the Yukierreoke video and it will be my ghost replying to you all for the rest of the week. K byeeeee!

oh! enjoy your way home :)))
I'd love to be in a car with F1 driver driving, but I always wonder what my reactions would be ;)
My fave hot lap video was Susie and Toto 😂 I will never not scream with laughter at her screeching BRAAAAAAAAKE

• Heart
Reactions: 9
just because it’s such an intense time of need, you can borrow charles for the evening, he’s on his way 🤣

glad you had a good evening! the journey home is always the worst though!
oh it is... Thankfully I'm home now and drinking a cup of tea in bed 🤣 this time of year is always so busy until Christmas.. And I feel like I should be winding down because its dark and cold soooo 🥴 but how are you love, still patiently waiting for a DM ofc 🤣

You have to go taps aff on the bus? 😲
Tap on, tap aff 🤪 first time I've ever done it actually, my drunk ass was very confused 🤣

• Heart
Just been doing a little lurk around these parts… @Platformcrocs am I going to have to throw you in a cell for being drunk and disorderly?…

• Haha
Ahhhh I am finally free and caught up! I feel like I just spend my whole life catching up on messages and Tattle right now 😂 Work has gone mental as my boss sacked the other nurse this week so now I’m the only one here, which is fine as the other one never worked anyway(!) BUT means I’m now working at 200% ahahahaha KiLL mE 🥴

ANYWAY, all I have to say is that I’m now officially deceased after the Yukierreoke video and it will be my ghost replying to you all for the rest of the week. K byeeeee!

My fave hot lap video was Susie and Toto 😂 I will never not scream with laughter at her screeching BRAAAAAAAAKE
Oh my, I am sure you are rocking at work, may Pierre's biceps' force be with you!

I love Susie and Toto vid too, in fact I forgot about it for a while and you reminding it means I will watch it right now, for the mood :)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my, I am sure you are rocking at work, may Pierre's biceps' force be with you!

I love Susie and Toto vid too, in fact I forgot about it for a while and you reminding it means I will watch it right now, for the mood :)
Honestly, Pierre’s biceps are the only thing keeping me going this week 🥵 That and the thought of a bucket of gin on Saturday night! 😂

You've got eyes and ears everywhere... 👀

Me though, never 😇 unless it's horny jail 🤣
1665692605720.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
oh it is... Thankfully I'm home now and drinking a cup of tea in bed 🤣 this time of year is always so busy until Christmas.. And I feel like I should be winding down because its dark and cold soooo 🥴 but how are you love, still patiently waiting for a DM ofc 🤣
i’m good! 😘 (ha, i’m just waiting for the right moment and the perfect opening line! it will happen when you least expect it!)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.