F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I adore VB 😍 he’s got my sense of humour a bit.
My Max hoodie already shipped and arrives Monday, safe to say they had made a lot already 😂

pls more battles next year without Ferrari messing it up 🥺

Reactions: 4
he will! maybe episode 4 too 😉 i think he definitely plays his cards close to his chest and is the hardest to read on the grid in that way (and obviously seems to do the least sport based social media) - but then he instagrams like someone who has a lot of live laugh love prints in his apartment.

i think he keeps himself guarded because ultimately a lot of people in and around this sport have been awful to him but then you see the little moments where he lets that drop. he’s the one i’m most intrigued to see after he retires because i genuinely don’t know what he’ll choose to do after racing.
My favourite thing is the photos he posts when he's producing music (I think that's what he's doing??), it just reminds me of a teenage girls bedroom in the mid 2000s and I love it 🤣
Screenshot_20220724-230043_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
This is my favourite Bottas and Hamilton video ❤
This is probably my favorite of them too😂

Not only because i already knew the answer, but also because i may or may not have a good amount of knowledge in how most animals reproductive systems works*

*it was a part of my education, and we even had a whole day talking about beavers 😂

• Haha
Morning ladies and Stephen! 😍

I’m so behind on everything and going to fully catch up when I get home this afternoon but hope you all have a wonderful day! 😁

I finally feel a bit better today so here’s some Pierre arm action to celebrate 😂

1665644266970.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
morning ladies, stephen and pierre’s arm! (glad you’re feeling better aidil!)

have the best day everyone x 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Good morning everyone🥰
Hope your day is as beautiful as you all are❤

I'm at work, but functioning on 40% ish today, fever is still here, so I'm packing myself in an old grandmaknitted jacket while trying to do something 😅
Only reason I'm not just stuck at home today is that I'm having an appointment to a naprapath later today to get this old body of mine beaten up 😂 I'll be happy if I'm even able to get out of bed tomorrow 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning you lovely lot....I've had a shocker of a week so far but have 3 whole days off now, where I shall be ignoring begging calls from work and doing nothing more strenuous than pottering round the house. 🤞 we get some good content.

i know we talked about nico before but it still makes me sad. that was obviously a deep running friendship that meant a lot to both of them and nico decided the wdc was worth more and became a petty manipulative bond villain who eventually retired to a lair. i can’t imagine the betrayal of that, especially to someone who doesn’t seem to make super close friendships with other drivers.
I stg if this doesn't get made into a film a la Rush in 10 years or so (once there's been a real life redemption arc 😅) Hollywood will have missed a trick!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning you lovely lot....I've had a shocker of a week so far but have 3 whole days off now, where I shall be ignoring begging calls from work and doing nothing more strenuous than pottering round the house. 🤞 we get some good content.

I stg if this doesn't get made into a film a la Rush in 10 years or so (once there's been a real life redemption arc 😅) Hollywood will have missed a trick!
hope your week gets better 💙💙

and i’m here for the brocedes movie (or hbo miniseries!) - i still need to know the actual details of what happened, it’s the only thing i’m interested in hearing nico talk about!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Morning everybody ❤ Sad it’s only Thursday but we’re almost at the weekend, hope you all have lovely days!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Use those days off to do whatever you want to do❤ Enjoy them!

That's a movie I'll be watching over and over again 😂 I'll even take a documentary about it!
Still waiting for Lewis' book, it will probably all be explained there 😂

• Heart
hope your week gets better 💙💙

and i’m here for the brocedes movie (or hbo miniseries!) - i still need to know the actual details of what happened, it’s the only thing i’m interested in hearing nico talk about!!!
Thanks, having the house to myself for the whole day has already made it better 😅

Someone on youtube made this race by race vid of 2016 and it shows how exciting it was, and how well they both raced! Obvs none of the back story but interesting to see their reactions as the season progresses. Also so nostalgic to see Seb and Kimi as well as Alonso and Danny, battling up the top.

• Heart
Morning everyone hope you all have a good day I’ve had an absolute cracker this morning was up early took the dog out and decided to get a coffee only for me to completely walk into someone (absolutely no idea how) and spill coffee all over the poor dog (it wasn’t hot at all no dogs were harmed) and my nice shoes 🤦‍♀️let’s just say my mother wasn’t very happy let’s hope the rest of the day is better getting my lashes hair and nails done for a wedding at the weekend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20221013-122242_Instagram.jpg

Really Lewlew, I can't see that you're here with me now. Come over later and you won't be feeling alone❤
And we can talk about if, and solve some world problems 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Good afternoon guys 👋

@aidil glad to hear your feeling better sickness bugs are the worst! @Minttu hope you feel better soon ❤

I’m putting myself on an internet ban until I finally pack my suitcase as I go tomorrow and yet to have packed a thing. Fingers crossed I come back to some F1 content from any team 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.