F1 Chatter #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I THOUGHT THE VELVET THRONE THING WAS A JOKE @LaBlonde 😂😂😂😂😂😂

it’s giving me major “sitting alone in the VIP” vibes 😂

View attachment 1637033
it was the way they sat him in there with no clear indication of why (like there were no photographers or anything, were there supposed to be?) and had him watch footage of himself, again with no explanation and he obviously didn’t know how to react 🤣

i don’t blame him for instantly dipping out of there.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
it was the way they sat him in there with no clear indication of why (like there were no photographers or anything, were there supposed to be?) and had him watch footage of himself, again with no explanation and he obviously didn’t know how to react 🤣

i don’t blame him for instantly dipping out of there.
Hahahahahhaha I am WHEEZING at this 😂😂😂 The way the screen was so MASSIVE too 😂😂😂😂 and he’s sitting there looking so nonplussed! And they made him do a handprint like the Hollywood walk of fame 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I CANT BELIEVE PIERRE IS GETTING A PENALTY

Truly no remorse. I get he was speeding but how many times have drivers evaded penalties for stuff in much different circumstances?

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Honestly today has just made me hate this sport even more. There’s no integrity, the FIA are getting worse as the days go by, every single race there’s something new. How much longer can it go on like this, it feels like we’re inching towards the breaking point really in regards to the FIA

Reactions: 15
The drivers will rally around Pierre, I cannot believe the audacity of the FIA. They truly have no shame. What a colossal duck fest

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I CANT BELIEVE PIERRE IS GETTING A PENALTY

Truly no remorse. I get he was speeding but how many times have drivers evaded penalties for stuff in much different circumstances?
If you read the document he wasn't speeding in fact... I agree that considering the conditions he was too fast but there is nothing in the regulations saying you have to drive under X kph when there is a red flag/SC

Screenshot_20221009-115239_Samsung Notes.jpg

Drive through penalty for Pierre...

i’m done. wtf.

Honestly today has just made me hate this sport even more. There’s no integrity, the FIA are getting worse as the days go by, every single race there’s something new. How much longer can it go on like this, it feels like we’re inching towards the breaking point really in regards to the FIA
this is where i’m at. but they can write entire legislation about JEWELLERY.

something is going to give soon. it has to. they directly put drivers in danger today.

Reactions: 10
I’m very angry but Horner is a baseball cap is absolutely sending me. He looks so jarringly different

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an absolute farce of a race. And the FIA needs to be restructured from top to bottom. Jewellery is not a crime but a tractor on the track is!

Reactions: 8
i’m done. wtf.

this is where i’m at. but they can write entire legislation about JEWELLERY.

something is going to give soon. it has to. they directly put drivers in danger today.
I honestly think I need a break from it. The people in charge of this sport are just awful. If they’re not breaking their own rules they’re putting lives at risk. I’m sick of seeing them all smiling and laughing, it’s in such bad taste

• Heart
If you read the document he wasn't speeding in fact... I agree that considering the conditions he was too fast but there is nothing in the regulations saying you have to drive under X kph when there is a red flag/SC

View attachment 1637078
Truly a joke. It doesn’t even matter, whether he hits a crane at 100 kph or 200 kph - we know how this would’ve ended. Glad the FIA can focus on jewelry and this and whatnot but not a bleeping crane on the track.

“There could’ve been obstacles on track” - THEN DONT PUT THEM THERE YOU CLOWNS

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I honestly think I need a break from it. The people in charge of this sport are just awful. If they’re not breaking their own rules they’re putting lives at risk. I’m sick of seeing them all smiling and laughing, it’s in such bad taste
i’m with you, and that’s completely valid. definitely take a break if you feel you need to 💙

i just don’t know. sometimes i think they think the cars are sentient machines without a driver in them at all - the race today should never have even started! and all of these smoke and mirrors tactics with delaying the budget cap document. the clear manipulation we see. it’s hard to balance my/our genuine love of the sport with the sad facts of how it’s being run right now.

• Heart
You know what, I can’t even watch this bleeping race right now. I’m actually crying for Pierre cos I’m so frustrated for him, can’t even imagine how hopeless he feels right now. This sport is so bleeping corrupt and I’m sick to the back teeth of the FIA never admitting they’re wrong, it’s a dictatorship. Can’t put into words how angry I am!!!

• Heart
i’m with you, and that’s completely valid. definitely take a break if you feel you need to 💙

i just don’t know. sometimes i think they think the cars are sentient machines without a driver in them at all - the race today should never have even started! and all of these smoke and mirrors tactics with delaying the budget cap document. the clear manipulation we see. it’s hard to balance my/our genuine love of the sport with the sad facts of how it’s being run right now.
Idk if any other Lewis fans feel the same as me, but this year has been a lot, already. When I thought Lewis wasn’t coming back over winter I was almost relieved because I just had a feeling nothing would be better, and I’ve been proved right. There’s so much about F1 that’s just painful for me now, nothing is ever fair, people don’t play by the same rules, seeing Kelly Piquets face every 5 seconds knowing she liked that post defending Nelson (conveniently forgotten about by basically everyone), and now this? I hope Pierre has some good support. It’s too much, Sebs doing the right thing getting out while he can

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.