Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucha.43

VIP Member
I just had to switch to Crofty myself, because of your post, something felt off with the other commentary πŸ˜‚

I had to shut down my casting to fix it, but I should be on about 5 minutes +/- 15 seconds on the broadcast πŸ˜…
Yep I’m at 5:50!

Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
our synchronisation is on point guys :ROFLMAO: :love:

as much as it was a great race for Carlos, Sharl's little voice breaks my heart
We've gotten some good practice on syncronizing the last weeks 😍
Good thing we won't be doing it during race weekend πŸ˜‚
---
Not Valtteri 😭😭

come find me, and I'll remind you why you're my future husband, Valtteri πŸ˜‡

Last edited:
  • Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I will never question the author's vision.
:ROFLMAO:

I am ready to read even a draft version and create mental pictures in my mind anytime :)
Almost, Stephen!
Everytime they loose the serve and the other team scores a point they'll need to remove a piece of clothing. I volunteer to be a referee for this match πŸ˜‚
I do worry about Lewis cheating and using his big thick meaty dick as an additional limb for hitting the ball.

I'm sure I can come up with a suitable punishment for such cheating. πŸ˜πŸ˜†

• Haha

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
You win this round Stewardle. 😑😑

Stewardle 244 6/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬆⬇⬆⬇
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬†β¬†β¬‡πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†β¬†β¬‡πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬†β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©

OOps2022

VIP Member
I was so afraid of the Hattifatteners when I was little πŸ˜‚

Not understanding the hype with Moomin now, thoπŸ˜… Too expensive for me to justify buying anything from them πŸ˜…
when you give blood here in Norway, one of the gifts you can choose is a moomin cup πŸ˜…

YESSS CARLOS! VAMOS!!!!
yeah, I checked the prices and they are ridiculous :rolleyes:

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
The commentary on this is painful. Bloody talking about Daniel Ricciardo for the past 10 minutes. Love the guy but he's not even on the sodding grid. Can we actually talk about what's happening on the track?
Bring back Brundle and Crofty asap.
Fingers crossed they get it out of their system this morning and then we'll be able to talk about the drivers actually out there driving.

OOps2022

VIP Member
to be honest, I was so happy to watch this race for Carlos that I completely blocked Sharl's story there in my memory, his little prince's voice with emotions is killing me again πŸ˜…πŸ˜­

• Heart
  • Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
Sadly yes - if it would only be a routine check I would postpone, but getting a dental appointment before Iβ€˜m off on holiday is challenging ..and Iβ€˜m back in time for Lewis testing time (sorry George)
I just checked the schedule and tomorrow I will be only able to see the earlier part (parts of) and not the one with Lewis, damn
---
Name of folder: FELLALI πŸ˜‚
I AM GOING WITH THIS

• Haha