Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lucha.43

VIP Member
I’m so behind and got some studying to do tonight so can’t attend Silverstone watchalong! 😭😭 Going to reward myself with a Tattle catch up when I’m done, trying to get on top of things so I can be more active when the season starts!
Good luck studying aidil!! We’ll miss you ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 3

OOps2022

VIP Member
now after watching such a new race for a while I am equally excited for the new season and absolutely not ready for any Ferrai or Mercedes pain

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
George also deserves some love for just jumping out of his car to check up on Zhou❀

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
Stewardle 244 6/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬†β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬†β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ©β¬†β¬†β¬‡πŸŸ©

Well played stewardle. That was super annoying. I didn’t realise the team had so many that were considered current drivers 🀯

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Happy Tuesday folks

Stewardle 245 4/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ§β¬†β¬†β¬‡β¬†
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ§β¬†πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬‡
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡β¬‡πŸŸ©β¬†
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 2
I read a review a journalist made of the season and apparently this is just bullshit and totally made up by "fans". There is indeed a comment by Gene Haas saying mick is a "dead man walking" meaning that he has the pressure to do well because his seat was in danger. And the title of the episode is "like father, like son" or something like that. So people jumps to the conclusion that they have named the Γ©pisode like this because of that comment from Gene which is just ridiculous... But i haven't see the episode yet
Oh good, I hope its crap.

Minttu

VIP Member
Ok, I checked just in case - after Zhou's crash the restart is around 1h into the video. I am leaving it up for the decision if we start, see part of it and than decide at some moment to move to the restart or do we watch the whole footage (knowing Zhou's thankfully fine)
You are a hero, didn't even think about the fact there's a red flag after his crash πŸ˜…

How long is the session red flagged for? I can't remember.

Sc1909

VIP Member
Forgot I arranged our food shop for half 7 delivery. I had to pause and deal. Where are we?

• Heart