Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rayne

VIP Member
I couldn’t find this thread for weeks 😩
Hello thirsty bitches and happy drive to survive day 😎

#stillhornyforhornbag

POV: you feel like you’re watching something that was filmed in 1985 RIP
42450AA6-35B1-4323-99C4-B271DAA83C91.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

flaviosfave

I would like to give a massive heads up to everyone that is back but so damn busy atm that I’ll probs be popping in and out every so often…
Despite everything that went on, I have missed the chaos of this lil part of the internet and cannot wait for the return of the season and some Tattle laughter 🫶

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Alright beauts! Hope you’ve all had a lovely Monday 🥹 I’m counting down the days till Wednesday night! I’ve booked the rest of the week off after that so I can enjoy testing and DTS 🤓 I’ve also just cut my fringe again after watching Brad Mondo all night 🥴

Catching up!
  • My Pierre ick is still here, not helped by that horrendous video of him ✨ViBiNg✨ with Este glaring at him. WHY HAS HE DONE THIS TO ME? It’s so weird but as each day goes by, I feel like he’s less of a good fit for Alpine 😫 I hope I’m wrong! I’m glad you’re feeling the same @Princess of Scots! I feel less mean now 🫢
  • Yuki’s little asymmetrical jumpsuit moment is UNREAL 🤌
  • Belated happy birthday @90sgirl! Hope you had an amazing day! 💕
  • I can’t even comment on the FIA political speech gag rn because I’ll lose my rag 😤
  • BUT can we discuss the fact that the whole Russian drivers not being allowed to drive is a POLITICAL STATEMENT? One rule for the FIA and another for drivers then.
Again… what is this?!

So excited to spend another season with you guys! So happy we’ve managed to keep this place ticking over during off season 🥹

• Heart

90sgirl

VIP Member
I say let’s have another drivers strike like 1982 because I would pay to see the current drivers having a sleepover
EA3F2774-04AE-4999-994C-25CA847ED154.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

90sgirl

VIP Member
I’m sorry but this height difference will be making me laugh all season 😂 how do you think he feels having gone from being the tallest AT to the smallest at Alpine?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Knit Happens

VIP Member
So I actually had a dream about an F1 driver last night! Was it saucy?..... no absolutely not 😅

I seemed to be working in some kind of hotel/hospital/care home and for some reason I had gone out to see a fashion show that evening and when I came back I was very hungry and all that there was to eat was the plate of food that had been specially prepared for one Pierre Gasly. What was that plate of food? It was a handful of cherry tomatoes and one whole red onion chopped into wedges 😅 So I ate it and then was panicking that he would come back and be mad so I was trying to replace it and each time I got started some of the other people staying at this place would interrupt me by doing weird shit or needing my help.

I hope you all enjoyed that insight into the current state of my brain place - I'm putting it in the category of a stress/anxiety dream which I have quite often where you have a task to do that is unachievable or things keep stopping you from doing it....just with an odd oniony/F1 twist 🤣 Happy Tuesday!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

aidil

VIP Member
Enjoy this photo of my dog demonstrating my existential dread at the prospect of returning home to the Ferrari episode.

1677255035411.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13