Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ehmalone

Theoretically PIA VPN is very reliable. £39.98 for the year. So works out £3.33 a month if you pay it up front theoretically. They charge 10.99 monthly if doing it the other way. So theoretically your access could be as low as £8.33 although you’re paying for it all up front.
Good to know 🤣 (y)

fryolyfe

VIP Member
I think they are bluffing a little.
People are freaking out on Twitter/celebrating depending on who you support. But imo really highly doubt they would have a CHAOS CRISIS meeting so publicly. Toto has said that the hydraulics issue can be sorted- and it’s better that happens at testing than mid race. He’s said as well about loss of downforce but they are looking at that overnight and have some ideas. It looks better than the shit box that was the W13 so we’ll just have to wait and see!
It’s the fact that it’s already seeming like they need a new car or at least concept that’s bothering me because I can’t for the life of me understand why they’d come into a new season knowing that rather than just do it over winter. You’d effectively be going into races with a brand new concept that you’ve never tested before rather than using testing days for it. Seems stupid to me

Minttu

VIP Member
ok, no more info needed, I will make some tea and watch it now!! (just finished the 2nd one)

tbh it doesn't take a lot to convince me to any night activities cause I am as much an owl as it's possible. I wanted to wake up early tomorrow for testing, that was the reason for my plan to only watch 2 episodes, but now I will not be able to sleep knowing Ferrari is in 3rd one, so basically, I do not have any choice :LOL:
---

it is something, definitely :LOL:
I was planning on watching testing tomorrow, but I really want to sleep in 😂