Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Are we sitting through all the red flag stuff or scrubbing forward?
I don’t mind either way.
I'm okay with jumping to about minute 55 of the broadcast, if everyone else is?

Are we all good for that by 20 past?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

fryolyfe

VIP Member
Just been reading an AMuS article, it seems like at some point during the season, Merc will go down the Red Bull route with the side pods. Now I’m not one of those fans that starts blaming the team for stuff, I know how hard they must all work, but does anyone else think that’s really poor from them? They’ve had an entire winter, not to mention all of last season, to figure out what they want this car to look like. Why have they even bothered to persevere with this design if they know it doesn’t work? They’re just wasting time surely? It just seems like a pride thing which I don’t like

Why is everyone so negative about McLaren?? Like i genuinely don't get it. This is like the third time that i hear someone on f1tv saying that their tests are not going well at all and that they spend a lot of time in the garage when they have along the same number of laps at the other teams? Like yesterday, they all jumped at them because "they had messed up their brakes again" when their little problem wasn't the brakes at all...
I mean if you look at today they should be more worried about Alpine because they didn't do a lot of laps...
Yeah, it hasn't been a great testing session for them tbh but they aren't the only ones. Now the Merc has been red flagged I'm sure they will move on. From a Sky pov (not sure if F1 has the same commentary) I think it's a bit of British bias as everyone wants McLaren and Williams to improve.

lucha.43

VIP Member
Ok, I checked just in case - after Zhou's crash the restart is around 1h into the video. I am leaving it up for the decision if we start, see part of it and than decide at some moment to move to the restart or do we watch the whole footage (knowing Zhou's thankfully fine)
Oh good point!! I’m happy to go with whatever you lot want! I have nowhere to be this evening so plenty time to kill :ROFLMAO: Which commentary are you guys watching? I’ve switched to crofty cause he keeps me hyped hahaha

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
You are a hero, didn't even think about the fact there's a red flag after his crash 😅

How long is the session red flagged for? I can't remember.
I think we can start watching and than at some moment decide what to do, I don;t remember a lot that happened in the red flag part, so maybe it will be worth watching.

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
Oh good point!! I’m happy to go with whatever you lot want! I have nowhere to be this evening so plenty time to kill :ROFLMAO: Which commentary are you guys watching? I’ve switched to crofty cause he keeps me hyped hahaha
oh, I forgot the choice is possible here. I can change to whatever you guys are listening to so we are hearing the same commentary

edit: ok, I am going with sky commentary now

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I am very not with the times in terms of music tastes because my music knowledge peaked in the mid 90s/early noughties when I was a teenager, so I only occasionally find out about new music if I hear something on a TV show or let Spotify run riot with a playlist I didn't make.

Anyhoo, I first heard about the 1975 from seeing folk posting about the singer making out with fans at gigs (which makes me feel a bit 🤢) and then a song came on that I was all wow, this is a wonderful 80s vibe bop, who is this and it was them and I felt dirty for liking it 😅 The fact that his mum is Denise Welch is also just amusing 😅
They’re so amazing I absolutely love them they literally soundtracked my teens I couldn’t even roughly estimate the amount of times I’ve seen them I absolutely love music my whole summer used to be spent at gigs and festivals

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
our synchronisation is on point guys :ROFLMAO: :love:

as much as it was a great race for Carlos, Sharl's little voice breaks my heart

edit: wonder what DTS will make out of this race (I am little afraid) if they show it

• Heart
  • Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
I just had to switch to Crofty myself, because of your post, something felt off with the other commentary 😂

I had to shut down my casting to fix it, but I should be on about 5 minutes +/- 15 seconds on the broadcast 😅

• Haha

landooooo

VIP Member
Apart from the Maclaren shit show who is doing well? I am so tempted to just sign up to NowTV NOW!