Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Okay, well, then I will be disappointed if that meat isn't used to get the ball over the net. I just worry about the ball hurting his meat. 😆 Although I can kiss it better.
Hitting the ball with his meat could cause brusing and swelling, you better take good care of him after that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Minttu

VIP Member
I am now tempted to stay up all night to get to that episode even though I only planned to watch 2 today (which one is it, I am still at 2nd one cause I have a lot of interruptions)
Episode 3, so it won't be too late for you 😂

aac_124

VIP Member
I was 13 when their first album came out and honestly I still listen to it just as much as I did back then.

Can't believe it's coming up to TEN years since their debut.
No exactly self titled and I like it when you sleep still have the same effect on me now that they did back then I remember me and my cousin going to see them in the ulster hall in 2014 when I was like 10/11 it genuinely changed my life

10 years and they’re just getting better

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Paging Pierre WHAT THE FUCK is going on….sort yourself out first we had THE facial hair and now it looks like you have been out on the piss all night.
He’s got his Portuguese model so man thinks he can slack off and go back to being a weed again 👀
---
In my head I sound like this woman when I’m being french.

• Haha

OOps2022

VIP Member
She looks like Snufkin from Moomin 😂
Or one of those long necked dinos. You're allowed to relax that neck a little, Geri, trying to stick you neck out like that makes you look like you're having a double chin to hide. (And I'm a big fan of letting the double chin show😂)
I have to unsee it now somehow :LOL:
cause Snufkin is my favourite Moomin character :ROFLMAO:

• Haha