Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what happened? (Gently I don’t think my poor heat can take Merc pain)
---
I’ve just finished ep 1 of DTS and my only thought is how annoying Will Buxton is, his explanation of how being P1 for the race start is a good thing had me howling…..no shit Will!
Apparently there is a problem on the car. They are losing downforce on the front and they don't know why at the moment.

Why did they think this pic was okay and can be posted on social medias ?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
This is the worst oscar pic i have seen so far πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
Just checked the f1tv pro payment that I didn’t make. It was Β£59.99 for the year so Β£5 a month.
Even paying for vpn that I didn’t of course as I’m good it would still be less than Β£10 a month. πŸ‘€
Norwegian one is €15 a month, ish. Still way cheaper than anything else I know of πŸ˜…

OOps2022

VIP Member
I remember having a little moment of hope for Lewis's win while watching this race back than :LOL:

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
I forgot how much they have to hype up British drivers during silverstone, it’s a bit nauseating

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Yep I’m at 5:50!
So we're sort of synced up then πŸ’ƒ

And oh, my god! I just found an amazing Italian rose to drink while watching. The color and taste reminds me of a very light red rather than a rose! This is just perfect for me who can't drink Red wine anymore πŸ˜…
for those wondering, the name is: cerasuolo d'abruzzo it's gonna be a favorite of mine this summer!

Zhous crash has me in tears, as always 😭 Even tho I know he okay!

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
My first ever stewardle
Stewardle 246 2/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬†β¬†β¬‡πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

• Heart

OOps2022

VIP Member
10 minutes until watchalong! Get your beverages ready!
Ok, I checked just in case - after Zhou's crash the restart is around 1h into the video. I am leaving it up for the decision if we start, see part of it and than decide at some moment to move to the restart or do we watch the whole footage (knowing Zhou's thankfully fine)

• Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Why is everyone so negative about McLaren?? Like i genuinely don't get it. This is like the third time that i hear someone on f1tv saying that their tests are not going well at all and that they spend a lot of time in the garage when they had along the same number of laps at the orher teams? Like yesterday, they all jumped at them because "they had messed up their brakes again" when their little problem wasn't the brakes at all...
I mean if you look at today they should be worried about Alpine because they didn't do a lot of laps...
I don't know, Ferrari admitted they had nose issues, Aston Martin died after it left the pit lane, Alpine had problems too. Did Zak piss off the media?

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I don't know why i struggled so much today πŸ˜…

Stewardle 249 5/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯⬇⬆⬇⬇
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬†β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ§β¬‡β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Reactions: 1

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Stewardle 249 3/6

πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡πŸŸ©β¬‡πŸŸ©
πŸŸ₯πŸŸ₯β¬‡β¬†πŸŸ©πŸŸ©