Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member
Enjoy this photo of my dog demonstrating my existential dread at the prospect of returning home to the Ferrari episode.

View attachment 1984611
Old man's reaction, and then you have my young bitch spewing up her insides at the though of the Ferrari-episode 😂
she's currently sleeping ON me, because she thinks Horners complaining about how they are being treated is getting a bit repetitive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
They’re so amazing I absolutely love them they literally soundtracked my teens I couldn’t even roughly estimate the amount of times I’ve seen them I absolutely love music my whole summer used to be spent at gigs and festivals
I was 13 when their first album came out and honestly I still listen to it just as much as I did back then.

Can't believe it's coming up to TEN years since their debut.

• Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Sorry to dissapoint you, but in the international rule book for beach volleyball, it says that you are allowed to use all parts of your body to get the ball over the net 😂 three touches within the team, and no double-touches 😂
Okay, well, then I will be disappointed if that meat isn't used to get the ball over the net. I just worry about the ball hurting his meat. 😆 Although I can kiss it better.

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
This has absolutely finished me off 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve gone slightly hysterical because my French is shit and I have no idea what’s happening 💀
What feed are you watching? 😂

I'm using the one from Alpine, and I understand everything 😂

• Haha

fryolyfe

VIP Member
And his little polite “I think it looks good” when he knows full well it’s trash 🤣

I’m watching the Alpine episode and Otmar is sending me into orbit. He looks completely lost 24/7 and his attempts at French are basically me 💀
At this point none of them knew what it’d be like because the Merc was completely different in Barcelona. It’s even worse actually because George was probably stood there like laugh all you want, she’s a rocket and then it was rubbish 😭

Sc1909

VIP Member
Are we sitting through all the red flag stuff or scrubbing forward?
I don’t mind either way.

Minttu

VIP Member
I've just paused my broadcast at 55.14 or something, but I can go back if people want to sit through it 😅
---
That means we'll have the five minutes before the restart to get syncrinized again 😂

ehmalone

So continuing our hypothetical scenario from yesterday. If one was to place themselves in India using a VPN using any Indian address you’d be able to access f1tv pro for the year for around $30. Totally worth it.

it’s just been announced as a new territory.
Hypothetically how do you make it stop showing you £59.99 even with a vpn running? 🤣