Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mums84

VIP Member
Her parents were always very conscious of the press, there was only one story of her dad having a wandering eye and sending messages to some woman on Instagram about her boobs is so tame compared to most footballers. So either they have very good PR or there isn't that much scandal. A reality TV boyfriend wasn't going to fit in long term but they have tolerated it as Gemma is making serious money for it.
I can see her dating footballers but aiming for a rich horsey type long term. I'm gutted for Luca though, so close to the world cup.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
As someone that’s known of Luca’s ex for years and was shocked when he cheated on her for him to then go into love island and act the way he did (controlling, obsessive etc) I can only say this is amazing news

I think it’s funny how smug he was about how they were a strong couple thinking they were going to win etc it must’ve been a huge reality check for him to get out and realise a large majority of the public hated him and them as a couple and for there to be so much distance between them, I think it’s very telling that she wanted to stay living at home rather than rushing to move in with him to London like most of the ex islanders do immediately after their series finishes

• Heart
  • Wow

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Damn! Gemma is ice cold 😬

I'd almost feel bad for Luca but he's an awful person, so he deserves to be treated just like how he treats others.

• Haha

Lilliepad

VIP Member
He might be bi, what’s wrong with that? A friend of mine saw them at the Black Panther premiere and said that their sexual chemistry is undeniable. As long as they’re honest with each other who cares lol

• Heart
Reactions: 40

redstraw16

VIP Member
Antigoni and Danica “performing” in Dublin last night. This gives high school talent show vibes and would definitely not be put through to the next round! Do they come as a pair now!? 😭

me aged 8 with my 7 year old cousin forcing our families to watch the “routine” we’d spent all day rehearsing… 😅 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Gemma always clearly saw herself as above Luca. He was a ‘good enough for now’ option, but summers long over and she’s ready to move on. Although having Jacques as an ex kinda goes against thus theory, I reckon Gemma would only properly date someone much wealthier and more … generally impressive?

Reactions: 39

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Did Luca ever sell fish btw I feel like it was his ploy to be jack Fincham selling pens I've heard his families loaded
That was deffo a marketing ploy to make him seem like a relatable salt of the earth Jack the lad type. His family own a multi million pound fish wholesale company. He’s basically a trust fund kid who probably had a bullshit role handed to him. I doubt he’s ever had to do a real days work in his life.

Reactions: 38

doodlebug

VIP Member
Gemma’s a bossy little madam who has never been told no in her life. Luca, on the other hand, is a controlling little prick. I’ll never forget the way he treated Danica. They both suck. But it’s nice to see Luca get his comeuppance…

• Heart

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Well then think on this. How would you feel if you husband announced he was bisexual to you, hasn’t acted on it but he fancies men too just as much as women supposedly. And if your first reaction is to say I don’t mind, it’s the lying/deceptionI don’t like etc etc. Why is that? If that was the case we’d all be openly strict 50/50 bisexual & all of us fine with it… Except that’s not the case it? Why, because people want to know they are with someone that their partner is 100% attracted to. It’s like a man saying I like women and dining chairs, you can’t compare to a dining chair.

Is this a thread about LI or about sexuality??
The fuck did I just read?! Where did the dining chair come from 😩😂

• Haha
  • Wow

hillbillycraig

Id sue if I done a photo shoot and they made me look like this 😭 the photoshop, the clothes, the awkward angle that makes her look like a daddy long legs, it’s a mess
FB7A5EF3-7812-40C5-8044-08F3A877E7BF.png
A403F551-FC67-42A3-BC3B-A85BEF8C1668.png
590EA079-328C-4362-8F7E-642D9876F40C.png
B48EDA57-3A0C-406C-A49F-F106692E937F.png

• Haha
  • Wow

ldn12345

he's awful isnt he. that post sounds so moody and huffy - it was written with too much emotion and i bet his sister wrote it or approved it and she also has an emotional connection so it doesnt sound like the 'usual' breakup PR statements

also - i bet gemma has tried to break up with him before but he's managed to turn her around - i bet she released the statement so quickly as a clear message to him that it is definately over

Reactions: 37

Bayday

I dont understand why the LI couples always have to move in together so quickly. In a normal relationship would you move in after 4 months? No. Unless LI do a really gd job of matching couples.

And i dont believe all this "they have a contract" bs
Some of these contestants live far from each other and going from living together 24/7 to barely seeing each other can definitely play a negative role in the relationship. See Gemma and Luca as an example 😂.

I also think when one half of the couple was not living in the country before (Andrew: Dubai and Dami: Ireland), it makes sense to move in together because where else are they going to live 😂.

I think we also forget that normal relationship timelines don't apply to LI. When you date someone on the outside, you aren't with them 24/7 and you don't need to sleep next to them every night.
Sure moving in together so soon isn't normal but the "courting" period for LI relationships aren't normal in the first place

• Heart

jadach

VIP Member
id have to take back that braclet sorry…£6000 braclet and only together for about 3 months

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
Love that a source has come out and said Luca & Gemma wanted to go to Dubai to see if it fixed things.

You know, as we all do when our relationships hit the rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 36