Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tifastrife

VIP Member
Antigoni and Danica “performing” in Dublin last night. This gives high school talent show vibes and would definitely not be put through to the next round! Do they come as a pair now!? 😭

Danica cringes me out so much. As much as I dislike Tiggers (iykyk) at least she's singing (albeit badly) why is Danica up there 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

lalalala88

VIP Member
I don't think it's unusual. Shit Stain Jax treated Paige disgustingly in front of everyone in the villa and those sat at home watching and he had A LOT of support on Facebook and Insta etc.

I think the majority of people are delighted for Gemma but the loud minority are who we are hearing from on social media.

Women are always blamed when a relationship ends, especially when they stand up to vile little bullies like Luca and Jax.
True it’s probably just the loud minority that I’m hearing!

I’m delighted Gemma dumped Luca. For me, he was the worst in the ville: always the instigator of everything, encouraging the boys to kiss other girls, bullying Tasha, weird possessive controlling behaviour, his disgusting behaviour on movie night and reaction to the Billy situation, A womens aid statement against him and he was so wary of the cameras, I was delighted when Dami called him out on that!

Yea I think Gemma realised he was so not the one and that she could do better.

Delighted they’re done!

• Heart

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
Lucie and luke engaged I think probably old news that I missed but I'm happy for them there very cute.
I think they are the cringiest couple to come out of love island I thought Lucie was such a pain in the arse on the show

Him being bi is the same as her being straight and finding other men attractive. It doesn’t mean anyone is going to cheat and it doesn’t mean he doesn’t fully want the girl he is with.
If it doesn’t bother Indiyah why is it bothering you so much?!

• Heart

newtoyou

VIP Member
I keep seeing Lemma fans accounts writing “right person, wrong time” and tagging them in it too 😫

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

Yolo1990

The good thing about breakup is luca is free to be with his real love.............................Jacques

• Haha

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I can't believe what i've just read 😂 it's giving "I'm not homophobic I knew a gay guy once" vibes

• Haha

Tifastrife

VIP Member
I've always like Amy Hart and I'm really happy for her pregnancy, but jesus am I sick to death of it being all she talks about. I'm pregnant myself and even I'm finding it too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Same, I think she just has an unfortunate resting face and for some reason she snarls when trying to look sexy 🤣
I do think people tend to hate any woman who oozes confidence, and will brand it as smug or arrogant.
Maura had confidence and people learned to love her.
Ekin too
Paige just isn’t a nice girl imo

• Heart

Lilliepad

VIP Member
He can fancy men and still be 100% into her, stop reaching.
Same way if she fancied women and was 100% into him it would be fine.
As long as they are both HONEST with each other, which goes for acting on attraction to the opposite sex too, mind, it’s okay.
Anyway. I think him and Ikenna’s Tik Toks are bloody hilarious. I find them funnier than Chris!

• Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Millie was quite unique and different in the Villa with her bob and dress sense, idk she just didn’t seem like your generic blonde ditsy influencer but now she does

• Heart