Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Luca ever sell fish btw I feel like it was his ploy to be jack Fincham selling pens I've heard his families loaded
That was deffo a marketing ploy to make him seem like a relatable salt of the earth Jack the lad type. His family own a multi million pound fish wholesale company. He’s basically a trust fund kid who probably had a bullshit role handed to him. I doubt he’s ever had to do a real days work in his life.

Reactions: 38
I don’t think Gemma is all that to look at tbh sorry. I don’t think she is Luca’s usual type anyway. It was Michael Owen and her connections that attracted Luca
She always looks like she's about to burst into tears. And I can't ignore that her lower jaw doesn't move when she speaks.

Reactions: 12
Breaking my 3 month long LI silence to say;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bye bye Luca. Short but sweet fame session with a new series starting in a month.

At least he got to meet his real true love: Michael Owen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Breaking my 3 month long LI silence to say;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bye bye Luca. Short but sweet fame session with a new series starting in a month.

At least he got to meet his real true love: Michael Owen.
His new show "Bish and Chips", what's that about exactly!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Gemma’s a bossy little madam who has never been told no in her life. Luca, on the other hand, is a controlling little prick. I’ll never forget the way he treated Danica. They both suck. But it’s nice to see Luca get his comeuppance…

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think some people are forgetting this is the same guy that was staring at her when she slept in the villa 😂 sure it is (entertainingly) savage that she broke up with him but you have to agree, he was a bit of a needy weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 33
As someone that’s known of Luca’s ex for years and was shocked when he cheated on her for him to then go into love island and act the way he did (controlling, obsessive etc) I can only say this is amazing news

I think it’s funny how smug he was about how they were a strong couple thinking they were going to win etc it must’ve been a huge reality check for him to get out and realise a large majority of the public hated him and them as a couple and for there to be so much distance between them, I think it’s very telling that she wanted to stay living at home rather than rushing to move in with him to London like most of the ex islanders do immediately after their series finishes

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
She always looks like she's about to burst into tears. And I can't ignore that her lower jaw doesn't move when she speaks.
Omg I'm glad someone else has pointed that out, all I can stare at is her mouth because it's just weird. I thought it was because her teeth were too big for her mouth :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was deffo a marketing ploy to make him seem like a relatable salt of the earth Jack the lad type. His family own a multi million pound fish wholesale company. He’s basically a trust fund kid who probably had a bullshit role handed to him. I doubt he’s ever had to do a real days work in his life.
I noticed most of the people who get chosen for love island seem to come from wealthy backgrounds

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Stop, I thought you had all nicknamed Luca's sister 'ceobish' as a joke, but after trying to find her Instagram, I nearly chocked on ma cuppa to find out SHE ACTUALLY IS @CEOBISH 😂😂😂

I have second hand embarrassment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
the bleeping weird thing is ceo bish looks a bit like Gemma as well. Luca probably stares at his sister while she sleeps as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Just watched clips from Lucas behaviour from movie night. I'm glad she dumped him.
The bizzare thing is he seems to have people (over emotional teens) on his side. The messages under some of her insta pics have people going in on her about using him for clout.
I can't imagine the nasty behaviour from movie night didn't repeat itself. Particularly when she was named on that Tatler most eligible.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.