Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My wardrobe is 90% black, brown and beige lol I don’t feel comfortable in bright colours

Reactions: 6
sorry if this has been shared already 🤣 the make up makes him look like Prince Charming from Shrek facially 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just throwing it out there is it just me or is Luca really fit now he’s out of the villa 🤔 I’m in my 30s so I feel like a bit of a cougar

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can't stand Olivia Atwood. She was a nasty cow on Towie getting involved in arguments with twenty year olds, so embarrassing 🥴
Yeah that show was a terrible idea for her. She came across horribly! I actually liked her before that.
Also the teeth. Oh God. The teeth.

Reactions: 3
Love how Ekin wears orthopaedic sandals. Shes still a bit different. Feel sorry for her hanging with all those guys though.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry to say this but I’ve always got 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼 Vibes from dami
Remember when he said something like men/women all of them come on in-I’m not fussy or something similar to that. Can’t be quoted but the seed must’ve been planted for some after that comment, in that respect Indiyah deserves better 😢

Reactions: 1
He might be bi, what’s wrong with that? A friend of mine saw them at the Black Panther premiere and said that their sexual chemistry is undeniable. As long as they’re honest with each other who cares lol

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He might be bi, what’s wrong with that? A friend of mine saw them at the Black Panther premiere and said that their sexual chemistry is undeniable. As long as they’re honest with each other who cares lol
Exactly

Remember when he said something like men/women all of them come on in-I’m not fussy or something similar to that. Can’t be quoted but the seed must’ve been planted for some after that comment, in that respect Indiyah deserves better 😢
I don’t get what you mean by Indiyah deserving better here? Did he say come on in whilst he was in a relationship or just that he is bisexual in general.
He admitted to kissing boys while on love island so I can’t imagine that she has an issue with it.

I think they’re both fab and I genuinely think they’re the most compatible / only “real” couple left out of this season.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.