Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant believe these things. So big. Isnt 21st century all about convenience and small gadgets. WTAF. you would be mad to cart these around.

Anyway so they have moved in...i dont think they are fake but i also dont think they will last. Ill judge properly after their show. Their stories will be more food and gym visits. Zzzzzz. Wonder where in LDN they moved to,he kissed goodbye to Manny life quite easily thats whats makes me think they wont last. He will be back up north with his italian mates before you can say carbonara.
lmaooo You are soo right he has already ditched Ekin and is back in Manchester 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If someone gave me a Cartier bracelet they’d defo have me for at least a year.
I don't want to rub but is there anyone who got such a bad hand like luca before. (Girl used him to reach final and threw him out, him getting dragged in twitter, people making memes). He stayed loyal and slept in day bed with insects while his girl slept in casa bed while others had fun in Casa (sucked tits/threeway kissss) and there are still with their girl, he goes alone in Award shows, travel 5 hr every weekend while his gf couldnt be bothered and lastly couldn't go to qatar for world cup with Michael Owen 🤪 and he has no friends from love island

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don't want to rub but is there anyone who got such a bad hand like luca before. (Girl used him to reach final and threw him out, him getting dragged in twitter, people making memes). He stayed loyal and slept in day bed with insects while his girl slept in casa bed while others had fun in Casa (sucked tits/threeway kissss) and there are still with their girl, he goes alone in Award shows, travel 5 hr every weekend while his gf couldnt be bothered and lastly couldn't go to qatar for world cup with Michael Owen 🤪 and he has no friends from love island
He brought it all on himself. But he picked another player this time. As Gemma played him all the way when he thought he was playing her 🤣

Reactions: 23
Antigoni and Danica “performing” in Dublin last night. This gives high school talent show vibes and would definitely not be put through to the next round! Do they come as a pair now!? 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Her live voice is atrocious.
Sounds like a bloke chanting on the terraces.
No comment on the dancing.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I really wish we had martini here for some “insider knowledge” from Dublin. She’d probably say she was doing coke on the plane was shagging the pilot and that Mullaly proposed.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Antigoni and Danica “performing” in Dublin last night. This gives high school talent show vibes and would definitely not be put through to the next round! Do they come as a pair now!? 😭

The “is there only 1 person in the audience?” comment 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Antigoni gatecrashed buskers on grafton street yesterday. It was so embarrassing ya swear she was headlining madison square gardens 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Antigoni is so funny to me. She’s had 10 years being funded by the bank of mum and dad trying to crack the music industry. Plenty of connections and now even the spotlight from appearing on one of the biggest tv shows in the country. And she still can’t make a proper go of things. Ultimately her voice is mediocre at best and she has zero star presence. When will she give up this charade and channel her efforts into something worthwhile?

Reactions: 29

me aged 8 with my 7 year old cousin forcing our families to watch the “routine” we’d spent all day rehearsing… 😅 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.