Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bizzare thing is he seems to have people (over emotional teens) on his side. The messages under some of her insta pics have people going in on her about using him for clout.
I can't imagine the nasty behaviour from movie night didn't repeat itself. Particularly when she was named on that Tatler most eligible.
Just laughing at the thought of Gemma using him for clout and not the other way around

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love that a source has come out and said Luca & Gemma wanted to go to Dubai to see if it fixed things.

You know, as we all do when our relationships hit the rocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I cant believe these things. So big. Isnt 21st century all about convenience and small gadgets. WTAF. you would be mad to cart these around.

Anyway so they have moved in...i dont think they are fake but i also dont think they will last. Ill judge properly after their show. Their stories will be more food and gym visits. Zzzzzz. Wonder where in LDN they moved to,he kissed goodbye to Manny life quite easily thats whats makes me think they wont last. He will be back up north with his italian mates before you can say carbonara.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg don’t. I’m convinced the only reason he was pally with Jacques was so he could keep tabs on em
100%!!! And you know it must kill Luca tht his relationship lasted only 3 months and Gemma broke up with him whereas Jacques was going out with Gemma for 8 months and it was Jacques who dumped Gemma! That would annoy Luca SO DAMN MUCH!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Love that a source has come out and said Luca & Gemma wanted to go to Dubai to see if it fixed things.

You know, as we all do when our relationships hit the rocks.
I'm in bed with Covid so no judgements but out of sheer nosiness and boredom I watched that Dubai vlog today.

I can see where he might be blindsided. I mean Gemma was the Gemma we saw on LI not exactly enthusiastic or all over him but certainly cuddley and even cute at points. Her siblings seemed to get on with him well too and looked familiar with him.

Mind you I'd have thought a make or break holiday to be just the two of you so God knows. 🤣

Maybe his contract was simply up and he thought he was up for a renewal but her management had other ideas.

I hope ceobish has a Sunday tabloid interview lined up for him. She's been rather disappointing on the hysterics front and as I say I'm bored and in need of the drama 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The bizzare thing is he seems to have people (over emotional teens) on his side. The messages under some of her insta pics have people going in on her about using him for clout.
I can't imagine the nasty behaviour from movie night didn't repeat itself. Particularly when she was named on that Tatler most eligible.
Because these teenagers are naive and don’t realise that how he acted on LI wasn’t the norm and standard to what they should be looking for in a boyfriend.

Reactions: 14
100%!!! And you know it must kill Luca tht his relationship lasted only 3 months and Gemma broke up with him whereas Jacques was going out with Gemma for 8 months and it was Jacques who dumped Gemma! That would annoy Luca SO DAMN MUCH!!!
Edit: Lucas relationship with Gemma would have been less than 3 months…max 2 months based on Paige’s podcasts which was filmed 5 weeks ago.

Reactions: 7
I bet Louise Owen cracked open the champers and punched the air with delight when Gemma told her.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Let's face it shes a bit of a momager she probably had a helping hand in giving him the shove 🤣
But I am amazed why let it continue for 3 months (2 based on paige). I am wondering if Owen's paid for luca trip. If not would it be rude to ask for refund 🤣🤣🤣🤣

A space to put all the z-list Love Islanders together to gossip, as most of them aren’t interesting enough to warrant their own thread!

This is a list of all the couples who are still together (01/08/22)

Series 2:
Cara & Nathan (Married)
Olivia & Alex (Married)

Series 3:
Jess & Don (Married)
Camilla & Jamie (Married)

Series 5:
Molly-Mae & Tommy
Lucie & Luke (Luke was in season 6)

Series 6:
Paige & Finn
Molly & Callum
Eva & Nas

Series 7:
Chloe & Toby
Faye & Teddy

Series 8:
Ekin-Su & Davide
Luca & Gemma
Indiyah & Dami
Andrew & Tasha
Danica & Jamie
Paige & Adam (bonus - Adam was also in season 4)
Somebody needs to update this or are they waiting for 1 more couple and do it at one go

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somebody needs to update this or are they waiting for 1 more couple and do it at one go
Unfortunately I can’t edit it anymore. Not sure if a mod can? If nothing else it’s a helpful list for the new person starts the thread to cross out all their names 😂😂

Reactions: 4
But I am amazed why let it continue for 3 months (2 based on paige). I am wondering if Owen's paid for luca trip. If not would it be rude to ask for refund 🤣🤣🤣🤣
According to the vlog he was late booking his flight home which I guess he was paying as he wasnt flying with the rest of them. I would make a guess he may not have paid for the hotel room though.

For the girlfriend proposal alone I'd be looking a refund mind 🤣🤣. He's bound to have thought he had her locked in for a minimum of 12 months after it. It was the ultimate lovebomb.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
According to the vlog he was late booking his flight home which I guess he was paying as he wasnt flying with the rest of them. I would make a guess he may not have paid for the hotel room though.

For the girlfriend proposal alone I'd be looking a refund mind 🤣🤣. He's bound to have thought he had her locked in for a minimum of 12 months after it. It was the ultimate lovebomb.
If someone gave me a Cartier bracelet they’d defo have me for at least a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.