Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont understand why the LI couples always have to move in together so quickly. In a normal relationship would you move in after 4 months? No. Unless LI do a really gd job of matching couples.

And i dont believe all this "they have a contract" bs
Some of these contestants live far from each other and going from living together 24/7 to barely seeing each other can definitely play a negative role in the relationship. See Gemma and Luca as an example 😂.

I also think when one half of the couple was not living in the country before (Andrew: Dubai and Dami: Ireland), it makes sense to move in together because where else are they going to live 😂.

I think we also forget that normal relationship timelines don't apply to LI. When you date someone on the outside, you aren't with them 24/7 and you don't need to sleep next to them every night.
Sure moving in together so soon isn't normal but the "courting" period for LI relationships aren't normal in the first place

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Antigoni and Danica “performing” in Dublin last night. This gives high school talent show vibes and would definitely not be put through to the next round! Do they come as a pair now!? 😭

Secondhand embarrassment is real 😂 Are Danica and Paige getting paid to follow Antigoni around

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Secondhand embarrassment is real 😂 Are Danica and Paige getting paid to follow Antigoni around
I still get flashbacks to that dance video Paige and Antigoni did to her song. You could tell they both thought they were the dogs bollocks and I’ve never cringed more in my bastard life. Just awful.

Reactions: 14
Totally agree with all the amy Hart comments, she's turned into a right smug twit! Been with her bloke 2 seconds and suddenly knows it all about life 🙄 boring!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Totally agree with all the amy Hart comments, she's turned into a right smug twit! Been with her bloke 2 seconds and suddenly knows it all about life 🙄 boring!!!
I honestly thought the guy she’s having the kid with was one of her gay friends when I first saw him.
They look such an odd pair.

Reactions: 25
I honestly thought the guy she’s having the kid with was one of her gay friends when I first saw him.
They look such an odd pair.
💯
I thought the exact same!!! She's definitely more into him than he is her. I cringe for her sometimes, she tries too hard and everything she does reaks of desperation

Reactions: 15
💯
I thought the exact same!!! She's definitely more into him than he is her. I cringe for her sometimes, she tries too hard and everything she does reaks of desperation
Very odd how she is going on about #shreddingforthewedding when he hasn't even proposed.

Wonder if the baby was intentional on her part to trap him in

• Haha
I believe she was at the beginning of the process to freeze her eggs when she became pregnant so I don't think it was planned.

Reactions: 6
The luca and gemma stans infuriate me sooooooooooooooo much omg I can’t
Your comment sent me on a deep dive. The comments under their posts 🙈🙈. I nearly lost an eyeball from rolling too hard 🤣
Interesting Gemma is on the receiving end of a good bit of hate. Ceo Bish may have played this much better than whoever Gemma is with.

Reactions: 14
Your comment sent me on a deep dive. The comments under their posts 🙈🙈. I nearly lost an eyeball from rolling too hard 🤣
Interesting Gemma is on the receiving end of a good bit of hate. Ceo Bish may have played this much better than whoever Gemma is with.
ceo bush is definitely playing this very well! Like who would have thought that upon Luca and Gemma breaking up, Luca would be the one getting the sympathy vote, not Gemma! It is usually the girl that comes out well from break ups, not the guy! CEO Bish has done very well!

I wonder also whether his post on the day of the announcement was correct - whether they broke up that day and he was blindsided by the announcement OR whether he just said that very cleverly to garner support and sympathy for him (another ploy by CEO Bish)?! Guess we won’t know the truth for another couple months.

Reactions: 3
ceo bush is definitely playing this very well! Like who would have thought that upon Luca and Gemma breaking up, Luca would be the one getting the sympathy vote, not Gemma! It is usually the girl that comes out well from break ups, not the guy! CEO Bish has done very well!

I wonder also whether his post on the day of the announcement was correct - whether they broke up that day and he was blindsided by the announcement OR whether he just said that very cleverly to garner support and sympathy for him (another ploy by CEO Bish)?! Guess we won’t know the truth for another couple months.
I don't think it's unusual. tit Stain Jax treated Paige disgustingly in front of everyone in the villa and those sat at home watching and he had A LOT of support on Facebook and Insta etc.

I think the majority of people are delighted for Gemma but the loud minority are who we are hearing from on social media.

Women are always blamed when a relationship ends, especially when they stand up to vile little bullies like Luca and Jax.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I don't think it's unusual. tit Stain Jax treated Paige disgustingly in front of everyone in the villa and those sat at home watching and he had A LOT of support on Facebook and Insta etc.

I think the majority of people are delighted for Gemma but the loud minority are who we are hearing from on social media.

Women are always blamed when a relationship ends, especially when they stand up to vile little bullies like Luca and Jax.
True it’s probably just the loud minority that I’m hearing!

I’m delighted Gemma dumped Luca. For me, he was the worst in the ville: always the instigator of everything, encouraging the boys to kiss other girls, bullying Tasha, weird possessive controlling behaviour, his disgusting behaviour on movie night and reaction to the Billy situation, A womens aid statement against him and he was so wary of the cameras, I was delighted when Dami called him out on that!

Yea I think Gemma realised he was so not the one and that she could do better.

Delighted they’re done!

• Heart
Reactions: 32

When his statement was posted I thought he was setting himself up nicely as the victim and those interviews he gave earlier in the week now look very calculated. Playing the devoted boyfriend. No way he didn't know something was off. Not buying he got dumped totally out of the blue.

I do think her management have made misteps. The speed to announce it has fed into the perception that she is a total ice queen and any victim narrative he's trying to push.

Their stans are going nuts though cause Gemma's mum, dad, brother and grandma I think have all liked his latest insta post. 🙈 Probably trying to keep him on side so he doesn't speak too freely post breakup but they think it means it's not over. 🙈🤣

I don't know if we will ever hear the full story though if the Owens are on a charm offensive to keep him onside I suspect not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
When his statement was posted I thought he was setting himself up nicely as the victim and those interviews he gave earlier in the week now look very calculated. Playing the devoted boyfriend. No way he didn't know something was off. No one gets dumped totally out of the blue.

I do think her management have made misteps. The speed to announce it has fed into the perception that she is a total ice queen and any victim narrative he's trying to push.

Their stans are going nuts though cause Gemma's mum, dad, brother and grandma I think have all liked his latest insta post. 🙈 Probably trying to keep him on side so he doesn't speak too freely post breakup but they think it means it's not over. 🙈🤣

I don't know if we will ever hear the full story though if the Owens are on a charm offensive to keep him onside I suspect not.
People definitely do get dumped out of the blue when they thought things were all fine

Reactions: 11
When his statement was posted I thought he was setting himself up nicely as the victim and those interviews he gave earlier in the week now look very calculated. Playing the devoted boyfriend. No way he didn't know something was off. Not buying he got dumped totally out of the blue.

I do agree with this!! I don’t think he was blindsided by the break up. Paige recorded her saving grace podcast 5/6 weeks ago. I’ve no doubt the PR couple she was referring to back then was Luca and Gemma. I think they’ve been broken up / on the rocks for many many weeks. Maybe they got back together again in the meantime, hence Lucas last minute booking of Dubai…who knows! But I 100% do not believe he was blindsided by the break up. I think he and his team came up with that statement to garner sympathy for him which he needed as otherwise people would say that Gemma broke up with him because of his possessive controlling behaviour as we saw in the villa and people would be questioning the genuineness of his interviews earlier that week and calling him an excellent actor!

Whether he was blind sided by the timing of the announcement, I’m not sure…but I wouldn’t put anything past CEO Bish.

Also the liking of the post by Gemma’s family is clearly all strategic. They don’t want it to appear that the break up was anything other than amicable as otherwise it could negatively impact Gemma’s image. I don’t think they care less about Luca. Their liking of his post is purely to make Gemma look good. It makes me lol when I see the crazy Lemma supporters thinking they could still get back together because of that! Their nuts!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.