Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jadach

VIP Member
Well then think on this. How would you feel if you husband announced he was bisexual to you, hasn’t acted on it but he fancies men too just as much as women supposedly. And if your first reaction is to say I don’t mind, it’s the lying/deceptionI don’t like etc etc. Why is that? If that was the case we’d all be openly strict 50/50 bisexual & all of us fine with it… Except that’s not the case it? Why, because people want to know they are with someone that their partner is 100% attracted to. It’s like a man saying I like women and dining chairs, you can’t compare to a dining chair.

Is this a thread about LI or about sexuality??
i’ve seen stupidity before but this is a discovery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Lemontree04

Chatty Member
Oh wow, came her after reading about the break up on Twitter. She was definitely the one who ended it. I just went through their IG accounts to see if they, still follow each other (they do) and his most recent follow is even a Gemma&Luca stan account omg 😭

Well, at least she doesn't have to waste much time deleting those couple pics because there's almost none of them on her account 😐:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 50

electricmallows

VIP Member
I found Gemma boring in the villa and since but I am here for this level of drama. I actually love how methodically she’s done this.
I think that’s why it’s partly so entertaining. She gave us absolutely nothing in the villa and now we find she might have just dumped him randomly without having a conversation about it??
F4338883-1DD5-48EB-B5B1-E6C948EE28B7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 50

panini

VIP Member
That’s not a deep philosophical question if you know about life and the way the world goes around out of a happy clappy fairy tale. The answer is probably not, no. Depends on her.

I’m not getting into a debate about this but if he is truly (actively) ‘bi’ she deserves better. FTR I like the pair of them together but the ‘bi’ vibe isn’t the one for them going forward as a couple. I’m entitled to my opinion 👋
I’m getting the vibe that your partner left you for someone of a different gender

• Haha
Reactions: 49

jayne2240

VIP Member
Lucas’s sister seems an absolute bloody nightmare to be honest. I cannot stand clingy mothers/sisters. If you love your brother so much, you shag him🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Lucie had the chance to be popular in that series cos she was probably the OG that year that most thought was the best looking. but then she kept saying bev and it all went downhill from there

• Haha
Reactions: 46

sephylily

VIP Member
I think Lucas an arsehole but Gemma is a stone cold cow. She just comes across so fake and fame hungry to me. You could always tell she was just going through the motions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Some of you are really reaching for a reason to dislike Dami. To imply that Indiyah “deserves better” than a potentially bisexual boyfriend is absurd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

stardust21

VIP Member
Breaking my 3 month long LI silence to say;

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bye bye Luca. Short but sweet fame session with a new series starting in a month.

At least he got to meet his real true love: Michael Owen.

• Haha
  • Heart

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I just watched her Dubai vlog in x2 speed 10 days ago it was uploaded. Just to see how they were and Gemma talks about Luca helping with her sisters. The youngest sister has piggyback off him when getting out of sea like I actually feel bad for him. He went to get her a certain band for her suitcase and she was moaning??🥴
I reckon we’re gonna see more messiness from Luca soon. His pride and ego must be hurting cus he really simped for Gemma. I don’t even think it was about her looks tbh, his exes were just as pretty if not prettier than her. Luca was trying to secure the bag, plain and simple. Imo it’s the reason he latched onto her so hard to begin with and begged it so much. But he was a fool to think he could tie down the pretty 19 year old daughter of a multimillionaire household name ex footballer. Luca deffo has delusions of grandeur about himself, probably because he grew up coddled and spoilt by his weirdo enabling family members.

Last edited:
  • Heart

AshM

My guess her sights are on England/ Chelsea player - Mason Mount, 23 newly single after 5 years + he maybe moving to Liverpool. He looks her type & his ex similar to her - fame hungry petit brunette. Her dream is to be next Posh & Becks & be a WAG like her Mum.
Let’s not rule out Jack Keating 😝
1668693515058.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Laika1234

VIP Member
It’s a bit weird he wishes her the best etc yet she makes no reference about wishing the same for him or staying friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

AllSeeingEye123

VIP Member
I could have wrote him something better....

Sadly as you will have seen, me and Gemma are no longer together. My nickname is Mr Subway because I have a foot long, but sadly Gemma has been brought up around horses so has unrealistic expectations and deemed me to be tiny.

Love from Luca

X

• Haha
Reactions: 42