Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KitcRed

Stop, I thought you had all nicknamed Luca's sister 'ceobish' as a joke, but after trying to find her Instagram, I nearly chocked on ma cuppa to find out SHE ACTUALLY IS @CEOBISH ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I have second hand embarrassment

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

BDY_97

VIP Member
Cackling at the fact they were the first of the main couples to split after they had so much to say about everyone else ๐Ÿ’€ I bet his famewhore sister is sick to her stomach right now ๐Ÿ˜ญ

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Mums84

VIP Member
Gemma's tiktok placed her in CEO Bish's marble effect bathroom at the weekend.
Luca must have pulled a massive Luca yesterday, probably trying to guilt her into moving into his sister's semi with his raging semi and Gemma was like no, I'm gonna stay with my millionaire parents in their mansion cos I'm 19 etc. Probably threatening to break up and pursue Michelle Keegan with his new found clout. Gemma texts back 'ok'.
Luca locks himself in the bathroom in floods of tears, CEO tries to lure him out with her Gemma Collins memes and her bank statements to no avail. Meanwhile in Chester the extremely experienced Owen management pulls the plug in seconds and by the time Luca comes out of the bathroom, it is over. He is going to be a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 71

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
I honestly despise Luca so Iโ€™m enjoying this haha. He had a big mouth when it came to everyone else and now Gemmaโ€™s pulled the rug out from under him. She probs dumped him at lunch time, he switched his phone off went upstairs and cried himself to sleep then woke up to a total circus.

She really didnโ€™t give him any time to process or get his bearings before throwing him to the wolves! Also screaming @ whoever brought up miss ceobish, I completely forgot about her tyrannical rule over his IG all summer. Sheโ€™s probably having convulsions over this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

Jon9090

Her parents were always very conscious of the press, there was only one story of her dad having a wandering eye and sending messages to some woman on Instagram about her boobs is so tame compared to most footballers. So either they have very good PR or there isn't that much scandal. A reality TV boyfriend wasn't going to fit in long term but they have tolerated it as Gemma is making serious money for it.
I can see her dating footballers but aiming for a rich horsey type long term. I'm gutted for Luca though, so close to the world cup.
The last sentence " I gutted for luca though, so close to the world cup " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I've been laughing for the past ten minutes with that comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 66

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Luca is an attention seeker loool they were together for like 3 months??? bet he tags himself at a&e and says he doesnโ€™t wanna talk about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
When his statement was posted I thought he was setting himself up nicely as the victim and those interviews he gave earlier in the week now look very calculated. Playing the devoted boyfriend. No way he didn't know something was off. Not buying he got dumped totally out of the blue.

I do think her management have made misteps. The speed to announce it has fed into the perception that she is a total ice queen and any victim narrative he's trying to push.

Their stans are going nuts though cause Gemma's mum, dad, brother and grandma I think have all liked his latest insta post. ๐Ÿ™ˆ Probably trying to keep him on side so he doesn't speak too freely post breakup but they think it means it's not over. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคฃ

I don't know if we will ever hear the full story though if the Owens are on a charm offensive to keep him onside I suspect not.
lmao off topic but is the text bigger on this post than others or am i tripping

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Mums84

VIP Member
The last sentence " I gutted for luca though, so close to the world cup " ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, I've been laughing for the past ten minutes with that comment ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
He will be in bits at every England game. To lose Gemma will be tough to but to lose Michael must be unbearable. Just have to hope that England don't end up playing Argentina.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Thatโ€™s not a deep philosophical question if you know about life and the way the world goes around out of a happy crappy fairy lane. The answer is probably not, no. Depends on her.

Iโ€™m not getting into a debate about this but if he is truly (actively) โ€˜biโ€™ she deserves better. FTR I like the pair of them together but the โ€˜biโ€™ vibe isnโ€™t the one for them going forward as a couple. Iโ€™m entitled to my opinion ๐Ÿ‘‹
homophobic opinion ๐Ÿฅฑ

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I could feel sorry for Lucaโ€ฆ but then I remember how shitty he was to Tasha in the villa so he can go choke on his tears ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53