Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you look at Gemma’s post she hasn’t got a lot of back up from the islanders. They seem to have given it to Luca .
You can't compare the two.

Gemma's post is literally an Ad.

Luca's is a ploy to garner sympathy. Which is why he posted it shortly after Gemma posted something she is contractually obligated to post.

She comes across as cold and not caring about the breakup while he comes across as devasted and then thanks everyone for the well wishes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Luca is an attention seeker loool they were together for like 3 months??? bet he tags himself at a&e and says he doesn’t wanna talk about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I personally think it’s his sister all the time on his socials. People forget Gemma is 19 her ex went on and he got trolled off her fans and I liked her post

People definitely do get dumped out of the blue when they thought things were all fine
Yeah I agree did Luca not do that to his ex

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I personally think it’s his sister all the time on his socials. People forget Gemma is 19 her ex went on and he got trolled off her fans and I liked her post

Yeah I agree did Luca not do that to his ex
Oh whilst I’m not a weird Gemma Stan, I’m team Gemma in this break up! Luca is completely attention seeking and I’ve no doubt CEO Bish is behind a lot of it!

Luca is an attention seeker loool they were together for like 3 months??? bet he tags himself at a&e and says he doesn’t wanna talk about it
This is completely Luca. How many pity posts are we going to get from Luca over the coming months?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh whilst I’m not a weird Gemma Stan, I’m team Gemma in this break up! Luca is completely attention seeking and I’ve no doubt CEO Bish is behind a lot of it!

This is completely Luca. How many pity posts are we going to get from Luca over the coming months?!
And I say there is a very VERY good reason why they broke up. There is no way he was blind sided.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I’ve just seen another reel on Instagram about Luca and Gemma saying ‘right person, wrong time’. People are so deluded! Make it stop 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I know it comes off cold when you look at his sad eyes post, but Gemma's only posted when contractually obliged to do so. It is content she will have taken a week or more ago to send off to brands for approval.
Busiest time of year for the insta huns after all and she's very much in that game now.

He will be relentless when he gets going dropping hints but not actually saying much.

If you check out social blade she lost over 7,000 followers on Sunday when she posted those ads and another 2,500 yest. Although he lost a chunk yesterday too and both gained in the days post break up.

Luca won't be able to keep the mask up for long. Couldn't even get his stories straight in those interviews last week as to why Gemma wasn't with him. 🙄

Reactions: 9
I know it comes off cold when you look at his sad eyes post, but Gemma's only posted when contractually obliged to do so. It is content she will have taken a week or more ago to send off to brands for approval.
Busiest time of year for the insta huns after all and she's very much in that game now.

He will be relentless when he gets going dropping hints but not actually saying much.

If you check out social blade she lost over 7,000 followers on Sunday when she posted those ads and another 2,500 yest. Although he lost a chunk yesterday too and both gained in the days post break up.

Luca won't be able to keep the mask up for long. Couldn't even get his stories straight in those interviews last week as to why Gemma wasn't with him. 🙄
They had obviously already broken up at that stage. It was probably him pretending they were still together that prompted her announcement.

Reactions: 10
They had obviously already broken up at that stage. It was probably him pretending they were still together that prompted her announcement.
No doubt about it. He's shifty as in those interviews eyes everywhere but on the person asking the questions.
He has done a number on her without actually doing much with his little statement and one pic. Their little teenage fans really don't look too deep 🙈

Reactions: 9
This is a random ask….but does anyone have a link to the post that described what a Fiat 500 is? It was written while LI was on and it gave a pretty bang on synopsis of it. I can’t remember the user name of the Tattler who crafted it.

My mate just asked what a Fiat 500 is and I need that description as I wouldn’t be able to do it justice lol!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is a random ask….but does anyone have a link to the post that described what a Fiat 500 is? It was written while LI was on and it gave a pretty bang on synopsis of it. I can’t remember the user name of the Tattler who crafted it.

My mate just asked what a Fiat 500 is and I need that description as I wouldn’t be able to do it justice lol!
Here you go. I really should do some work today 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

This has me howling 😂😂 Coco is underrated
Coco is growing on me! I hope she's doing well after all those horrible and unnecessary comments about her looks.

Also, saw this TikTok and OMG 😭 English is not Davide's first language, so it's understandable that he didn't get it at first but the fact that it took Ekin even longer to get the joke!???

The way he asked "Why? ", her saying "Champi-Hams? " and "West-Ham?" I can't😩😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Coco is growing on me! I hope she's doing well after all those horrible and unnecessary comments about her looks.

Also, saw this TikTok and OMG 😭 English is not Davide's first language, so it's understandable that he didn't get it at first but the fact that it took Ekin even longer to get the joke!???

The way he asked "Why? ", her saying "Champi-Hams? " and "West-Ham?" I can't😩😂
Ekin is definitely playing up for the cameras. Did you see her rolling down a sand dune in Dubai?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does Gemma have any friends? No shade but you never see her posting with girls her age or out with friends etc.

Reactions: 28
Does Gemma have any friends? No shade but you never see her posting with girls her age or out with friends etc.
If you look at her snobby behavior. Everyone was just friendly both with Gemma even Luca. They all pretended to be friends but they never like them

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.