Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think all the relationships/cute pics etc are just for attention and to keep interest and money coming in, there’s no chemistry between any of them. All in it for themselves 🥱 yawn

Reactions: 8
The day Ekin and Davide split will be some Craic online. It’ll be carnage everyone taking sides. It’ll be off by Xmas I reckon

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well timed post from Gemma as 'sources' reveal the split to the mail online.
He looks a right mug going on about her last night when they have been over since last week apparently.
#

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh wow, came her after reading about the break up on Twitter. She was definitely the one who ended it. I just went through their IG accounts to see if they, still follow each other (they do) and his most recent follow is even a Gemma&Luca stan account omg 😭

Well, at least she doesn't have to waste much time deleting those couple pics because there's almost none of them on her account 😐:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.