Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have wrote him something better....

Sadly as you will have seen, me and Gemma are no longer together. My nickname is Mr Subway because I have a foot long, but sadly Gemma has been brought up around horses so has unrealistic expectations and deemed me to be tiny.

Love from Luca

X

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Gemma obviously went on the show to promote herself. She was never into Luca and it was clear as day on the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I honestly despise Luca so I’m enjoying this haha. He had a big mouth when it came to everyone else and now Gemma’s pulled the rug out from under him. She probs dumped him at lunch time, he switched his phone off went upstairs and cried himself to sleep then woke up to a total circus.

She really didn’t give him any time to process or get his bearings before throwing him to the wolves! Also screaming @ whoever brought up miss ceobish, I completely forgot about her tyrannical rule over his IG all summer. She’s probably having convulsions over this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I would love to be a fly on the wall at ceo bish and luca's convos tonight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The sting might have gone out of the dumping for ceo Bish now that she knows Gemma was never going to publicise the relationship.

Reactions: 4
he's awful isnt he. that post sounds so moody and huffy - it was written with too much emotion and i bet his sister wrote it or approved it and she also has an emotional connection so it doesnt sound like the 'usual' breakup PR statements

also - i bet gemma has tried to break up with him before but he's managed to turn her around - i bet she released the statement so quickly as a clear message to him that it is definately over

Reactions: 37
I think Lucas an hole but Gemma is a stone cold cow. She just comes across so fake and fame hungry to me. You could always tell she was just going through the motions.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
These Luca and Gem fan accounts need serious psychological help. They saved you in ways you didn't know you needed? Get a bloody grip
Bit late to be up on a school, they’ll regret it in double maths tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Bit late to be up on a school, they’ll regret it in double maths tomorrow.
I hope they have English grammar lessons tomorrow too. That sentence structure made my head hurt. 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.