Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks I deleted my tik tok account though so I was just looking on some IG fan accounts. Saw some other interviews and he’s so awkward (and clearly doesn’t have ANY interest in horses 😅)

Edit: found it
Definitely looks like he's hiding something 😂

Reactions: 8
It’s a bit weird he wishes her the best etc yet she makes no reference about wishing the same for him or staying friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
So he’s implying Gemma broke the news/leaked it to the press without asking him?
Yes. Apparently DM released the article a few minutes before Gemma posted it. So her management had obviously sent it to DM

Reactions: 27
she’s deffo just text him saying ‘you’re jibbed mate’ and blocked his number, everything from her phone 🤣
This is how I hope it went down.

I liked Gemma and although it took longer than it should’ve I’m glad she’s seen sense and got rid of that divvy gobshite.

Reactions: 11
Damn! Gemma is ice cold 😬

I'd almost feel bad for Luca but he's an awful person, so he deserves to be treated just like how he treats others.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Omg the first paragraph is so attention seeking. No one cares you turned your phone on to millions of messages? 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Piss if he’d already got her Christmas presents though and lost the receipt 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
His message makes it sound like Gemma went and announced it on her own accord

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.