Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when he said something like men/women all of them come on in-I’m not fussy or something similar to that.
I remember that. It was the moment Orlaith Condon became completely obsessed with him (similar to the Faye obsession) and it took over her entire podcast.

Reactions: 2
Some of you are really reaching for a reason to dislike Dami. To imply that Indiyah “deserves better” than a potentially bisexual boyfriend is absurd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Id sue if I done a photo shoot and they made me look like this 😭 the photoshop, the clothes, the awkward angle that makes her look like a daddy long legs, it’s a mess
FB7A5EF3-7812-40C5-8044-08F3A877E7BF.png
A403F551-FC67-42A3-BC3B-A85BEF8C1668.png
590EA079-328C-4362-8F7E-642D9876F40C.png
B48EDA57-3A0C-406C-A49F-F106692E937F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
if indiyah was bisexual would that mean dami deserves better 🤔
That’s not a deep philosophical question if you know about life and the way the world goes around out of a happy clappy fairy tale. The answer is probably not, no. Depends on her.

I’m not getting into a debate about this but if he is truly (actively) ‘bi’ she deserves better. FTR I like the pair of them together but the ‘bi’ vibe isn’t the one for them going forward as a couple. I’m entitled to my opinion 👋

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That’s not a deep philosophical question if you know about life and the way the world goes around out of a happy crappy fairy lane. The answer is probably not, no. Depends on her.

I’m not getting into a debate about this but if he is truly (actively) ‘bi’ she deserves better. FTR I like the pair of them together but the ‘bi’ vibe isn’t the one for them going forward as a couple. I’m entitled to my opinion 👋
homophobic opinion 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 57
sorry but what does it mean to be ''actively'' bi 😂 😂

it's a sexuality not an activity. just because he's bi doesn't mean he's cheating? he could also be ''actively'' straight? 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
That’s not a deep philosophical question if you know about life and the way the world goes around out of a happy clappy fairy tale. The answer is probably not, no. Depends on her.

Pls Google biphobia

Reactions: 15
Oh please! Away with you! I shan’t be googling any such thing & there is no display of such here.
Besides I like Dami, which is more than can be said of many on here who constantly slag him off (perhaps they could google racism)

If he is attracted to men, she deserves better. End of story. I really won’t be bullied or harassed into changing my opinion, I stand by it.

You folk needs to open your eyes. Ofc you can be actively bi. If of course 50/50 bisexuality genuinely exists? 🤔 Shock I said it…. Naivety is rife here. Come on! Why must your opinion be deemed better than mine, because it’s more socially but not genuinely socially inclusive or because more people openly agree with you. Okaaay 🙄
What I don’t get is what’s wrong with him being bi. I’ve never dated a bi man so I don’t know if it’s any difference, and I’m married now so I guess it won’t affect me but I’m just a bit confused by what’s wrong with it x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well then think on this. How would you feel if you husband announced he was bisexual to you, hasn’t acted on it but he fancies men too just as much as women supposedly. And if your first reaction is to say I don’t mind, it’s the lying/deceptionI don’t like etc etc. Why is that? If that was the case we’d all be openly strict 50/50 bisexual & all of us fine with it… Except that’s not the case it? Why, because people want to know they are with someone that their partner is 100% attracted to. It’s like a man saying I like women and dining chairs, you can’t compare to a dining chair.

Is this a thread about LI or about sexuality??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Well then think on this. How would you feel if you husband announced he was bisexual to you, hasn’t acted on it but he fancies men too just as much as women supposedly. And if your first reaction is to say I don’t mind, it’s the lying/deceptionI don’t like etc etc. Why is that? If that was the case we’d all be openly strict 50/50 bisexual & all of us fine with it… Except that’s not the case it? Why, because people want to know they are with someone that their partner is 100% attracted to. It’s like a man saying I like women and dining chairs, you can’t compare to a dining chair.

Is this a thread about LI or about sexuality??
i’ve seen stupidity before but this is a discovery

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Him being bi is the same as her being straight and finding other men attractive. It doesn’t mean anyone is going to cheat and it doesn’t mean he doesn’t fully want the girl he is with.
If it doesn’t bother Indiyah why is it bothering you so much?!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
you can be bi and still be 100% attracted to your partner. just say you’re homophobic/biphobic and end if there

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I can't believe what i've just read 😂 it's giving "I'm not homophobic I knew a gay guy once" vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m standing up for my beliefs! No bother on my part. It’s obviously NOT to do with cheating. Stop being basic. Cheating has been mentioned twice here and not once by me. Why is they bothering you so much? Zero to do with cheating. I’m kinda guessing being left of moved on from for someone of the same gender probably isn’t a great feeling but experience it and report back 👍 sure you’ll say youre thrilled and then everyone can say it’s ok nobody cheated.

i’ve seen stupidity before but this is a discovery
So I’m being stupid because I disagree with you, great argument & healthy discussion there Brain.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.