Ex-Love Islanders

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that’s mad (not at all).

If he was talking about her up until last night I wonder if she sent him a dear John text and made the announcement.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Gemma always clearly saw herself as above Luca. He was a ‘good enough for now’ option, but summers long over and she’s ready to move on. Although having Jacques as an ex kinda goes against thus theory, I reckon Gemma would only properly date someone much wealthier and more … generally impressive?

Reactions: 39
id have to take back that braclet sorry…£6000 braclet and only together for about 3 months

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Cackling at the fact they were the first of the main couples to split after they had so much to say about everyone else 💀 I bet his famewhore sister is sick to her stomach right now 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Actually glad to see her rid of him! He was hanging on to her 🤣
she only had a story up with him in it last week so wonder if it was sudden. He won’t be able to keep his mouth shut so we’ll likely here soon.

He's screwed with his behaviour in the villa she was all keeping him relevant. Back to the 9-5 he goes.
I could actually see him popping up in towie or one of those shows.

Reactions: 9
It was definitely her decision she’s removed all the pics of them already 😩 his are all up still

Reactions: 25
she’s deffo just text him saying ‘you’re jibbed mate’ and blocked his number, everything from her phone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm kinda shocked at how soon it is, as thought she'd have strung it along for at least 6 months..

So, I'm wondering if he's had one of his jealous/possessive/controlling fits and she's used her get out of jail card early?!

Reactions: 11
Been on this journey with us from the very beginning? Calm down love, it was only a couple of months ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well timed post from Gemma as 'sources' reveal the split to the mail online.
He looks a right mug going on about her last night when they have been over since last week apparently.
#
This is such an interesting article considering she said that it's been better outside of the villa in a recent interview?

Reactions: 9
This is such an interesting article considering she said that it's been better outside of the villa in a recent interview?
Better as in, she could go home for a bit and not have him hanging off her neck! Was never gonna last he’s a stalker

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I actually believe Paige now 😂.

Gemma has branded herself very much solo on her IG in comparison to the other couples.

I thought that they were just keeping things on the low and therefore had no reason to be faking it because neither one seemed to be gaining anything from the relationship.

I wonder what made Gemma post it now? Especially since it seemed like everything was fine between them?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.