Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no beef between them.

Tyrella fans to have been foaming at the mouth since the show ended to drag Whitney. Nothing she says or does is ever good enough for them. They believe that Whitney is jealous of Ella.

I remember seeing a tiktok from Catherine's stories the night they Whit, Ty, Ella and Cat had gone out. Whitney was taking the video and she showed all of them and before going to Cat, she said my heart, a phrase that Catherine uses all the time. Ella fans used that to justify that Whit is a fake friend to Ella.

The fans seem to be competing against each other. Each side buying the Whit and Ella followers in order to seem like the more successful one. Ella fans also started buying Whitney tons and tons of followers in an attempt to accuse her of buying followers so that she can catch up to Ella.

It's really a whole lot delusion and constantly taking everything Whitney says and twisting it to fit a narrative they've already decided on.
These people have a lot of time on their hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Re the Whitney Ella beef. I think it’s clear there is beef now.
Whitney unfollowed her then refollowed when noticed. She hasn’t been nice about her on podcasts. Her sister getting involved isn’t a good idea.
I’m not a fan of either woman but Ella has played a blinder keeping her mouth shut imo.

Re the Davide Harriet thing. It really annoys me the Ekin fans blaming Harriet and Davide's friends, Like Davide isn’t a grown man.
He gets away with everything even after the Coke debacle he wasn’t dropped by boohooman and after the cheating sagas he still got Ekin back. The guy is like Teflon nothing is sticking.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Re the Whitney Ella beef. I think it’s clear there is beef now.
Whitney unfollowed her then refollowed when noticed. She hasn’t been nice about her on podcasts. Her sister getting involved isn’t a good idea.
I’m not a fan of either woman but Ella has played a blinder keeping her mouth shut imo.

Re the Davide Harriet thing. It really annoys me the Ekin fans blaming Harriet and Davide's friends, Like Davide isn’t a grown man.
He gets away with everything even after the Coke debacle he wasn’t dropped by boohooman and after the cheating sagas he still got Ekin back. The guy is like Teflon nothing is sticking.
Whitney is a piece of tit. Supporting Andrew Tate and Kanye West - ugh

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldnt agree more with you on Davide and Harriet. Nothing sticks to that man. He could get caught again snorting the white powder and absolutely no repercussions . Whereas if it was another male islander, the reaction/consequences would be so different. Same with the cheating stuff.

He also Has gotten kicked out of nightclubs for being in fights. There was definitely at least one article about a physical fight that he was involved in in MKNY in Manchester in June. It was on Daily Mail.Then suddenly Davide started following the owner of MKNY and then shortly after the article was pulled and no longer on the daily mail (you can still find it on other outletsonGoogle). People were saying online he got his management to get the article destroyed and must have enlisted the help of the MKNY owner. ANYWAYS, just another example of how nothing sticks to him yet it would be a very different story if it was another male islander.

What was this even said in reference to?
Danny was at some event and was heard criticising Jack saying you can’t choose who your kids fall for and how much he loves Jarrord. He said Dani has brought home some bleeping twats, sitting at his table eating his lamb

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Danny was at some event and was heard criticising Jack saying you can’t choose who your kids fall for and how much he loves Jarrord. He said Dani has brought home some bleeping twats, sitting at his table eating his lamb
What are the “consequences” Jack is referring to that Danny can expect…….

Jack is such a narcissist I’m sure he isn’t the only ex he could of been referencing

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.