Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love DOI but theres no way I’ll be watching it if Mollys on with her big gurning face 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m very surprised Molly wasn’t the ex LI contestant this year, I was really expecting her to get it.

Reactions: 2
Confirmed today! I find it hilarious that she doesn’t think love island gave her this springboard
How far did Kem get? I bet she'll be keen to place better than he did

Surprised she's doing it given her west end career but maybe she thinks it'll make her a bigger draw?

Reactions: 5
How far did Kem get? I bet she'll be keen to place better than he did

Surprised she's doing it given her west end career but maybe she thinks it'll make her a bigger draw?
I also think she will be really good and in with a good chance

I’m very surprised Molly wasn’t the ex LI contestant this year, I was really expecting her to get it.
She's probably just as surprised as you are. I reckon she thought she had that in the bag

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's probably just as surprised as you are. I reckon she thought she had that in the bag
Is Molly still a possibility? Amber is being advertised as "West end star", potentially still room for a career Love Islander.

I also think she will be really good and in with a good chance
Agreed, i think she's probably the favourite with her background.

I know Molly-Mae is always seen as the benchmark but Amber has killed it since leaving the villa. The show keeps her relevant/elevates her for even longer, 6 years since she left the villa now....

Reactions: 4
I’m all about people “getting their bag” 🙄 but Paige 😭 Between Shein and now a fruit dating app that she’s promoting on her tiktok, I can’t 🤣 They must be offering her a lot of money bc who in their right mind would promote a fruit dating app. She really has become just another basic influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.