Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dancing on ice contestants are starting to get revealed, what Islander do we reckon it’s gonna be? My money is on Molly

Reactions: 7
So dancing on ice contestants are starting to get revealed, what Islander do we reckon it’s gonna be? My money is on Molly
I just realised I couldn’t name another love islander from this year for a good few minutes 😂
Could see Jess on there tbf

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Molly would be perfect for it to be fair.

I've just had a flashback to Davide's totally unnecessary topless cameo during one of Ekin Su's routines last year. Can't see Zack doing the same 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Molly would be perfect for it to be fair.

I've just had a flashback to Davide's totally unnecessary topless cameo during one of Ekin Su's routines last year. Can't see Zack doing the same 🤣
I’d love to see broski doing that

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zach doesn't post Molly like she posts him. It's reminding me a bit of Jac Jossa and Dan Osborne. She's smitten and he doesn't give a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sammy did comment on her pic 6 days ago saying bit of me so I’m not so sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would anyone be shocked since he never fuckin liked her?😂😂
Just seen a comment on Instagram from a weird fan saying “I’m a Jammy supporter”. Took me by surprise at first that Jess and Sammy have a fanbase for their couple….but I guess it’s not surprising since they won. But what’s to stan about their relationship?! There doesn’t seem to be much love between them, and Sammy is your typical toxic lad in his early 20s - he just wants to play the field.

Reactions: 6
There is no beef between them.

Tyrella fans to have been foaming at the mouth since the show ended to drag Whitney. Nothing she says or does is ever good enough for them. They believe that Whitney is jealous of Ella.

I remember seeing a tiktok from Catherine's stories the night they Whit, Ty, Ella and Cat had gone out. Whitney was taking the video and she showed all of them and before going to Cat, she said my heart, a phrase that Catherine uses all the time. Ella fans used that to justify that Whit is a fake friend to Ella.

The fans seem to be competing against each other. Each side buying the Whit and Ella followers in order to seem like the more successful one. Ella fans also started buying Whitney tons and tons of followers in an attempt to accuse her of buying followers so that she can catch up to Ella.

It's really a whole lot delusion and constantly taking everything Whitney says and twisting it to fit a narrative they've already decided on.
People are so bleeping weird 😂😂 I pray they are just a handful of dull and dumb as duck 14 year olds with no lives or friends and multiple accounts.

Reactions: 2
Saw Chloe and Millie in Ibiza last night. Chloe was extremely drunk and could barely walk down the stairs but she was lovely. Millie on the other hand was pretty quiet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Saw Chloe and Millie in Ibiza last night. Chloe was extremely drunk and could barely walk down the stairs but she was lovely. Millie on the other hand was pretty quiet.
This doesn’t suprise me lol Chloe was hilarious she was my fave on the other season, watched celebs go dating and she seems to drink a lot 😂

Reactions: 7
Davides video/statement. What you all think?
A pile of nothingness. Only talking about Saturday night. Nothing about all the other cheating allegations (bc he can’t say anything without lying).

He would have been partying with that girl bc she now dates Fab, one of his best friends. So this nonsense about “I don’t control the guest list…” “there are 500 people there”, she was part of the gang you were with that nught, she’s not a random girl in the club.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.