Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think because she was a lot younger and still living a sheltered life with her parents away from the rest who seem to be all based down south/London
Yh but she could have made an effort. I know when I was 19, I was very social. Don’t think she cares about those girls.

Reactions: 3
Why’s he reading off a screen 😂 if he was that sorry he wouldn’t make someone else (his management probably) write the statement for him

Reactions: 6
He doesn't know how to handle himself in those situations? What a crock of tit 😂 he's not a child.
He's a strange one though.

Reactions: 13
Wonder who it was that he said “I fancied you when you was straight” to looool? Also, atleast he’s addressed it and admitted to it. (Brittany miller needs to take a leaf out of his book) I don’t believe Zach had nothing to do with it though, broski was probably there laughing along

why do influencers in their apology videos always talk about the “hate” they’ve been getting? It’s not necessarily hate if you’ve been homophobic. Always trying to spin it to make themselves the victim.

Reactions: 7
Wonder who it was that he said “I fancied you when you was straight” to looool? Also, atleast he’s addressed it. I don’t believe Zach had nothing to do with it though, broski was probably there laughing along
I think he’s trying to cover Zachs back so Molly stays with him I don’t believe he was completely innocent

Reactions: 13
Wonder who it was that he said “I fancied you when you was straight” to looool? Also, atleast he’s addressed it and admitted to it. (Brittany miller needs to take a leaf out of his book) I don’t believe Zach had nothing to do with it though, broski was probably there laughing along

why do influencers in their apology videos always talk about the “hate” they’ve been getting? It’s not necessarily hate if you’ve been homophobic. Always trying to spin it to make themselves the victim.
Was Amber from LI there? Made me think of her

Reactions: 16
I think he’s trying to cover Zachs back so Molly stays with him I don’t believe he was completely innocent
More like Molly has asked Mitch to say Zach weren’t involved so she doesn’t look bad. (Mitch will do this for her because he’s clearly in love with her)
Molly wouldn’t ever leave Zach anyway, he’ll most likely cheat or leave her. She’s very full on, a tattoo of him already? Just wait till an insta baddie slides in his DMs.

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe Zac is innocent for a second, even if he was laughing along or not telling Mitch to stop he’s just as bad. I can imagine him egging him on.
I bet Mitch was coked up and acting arrogant.

Reactions: 19
Yeah I don’t buy Mitch at all and I think he’s covering. “A kind gesture” told me all I need to know

Reactions: 7
Yeah I don’t buy Mitch at all and I think he’s covering. “A kind gesture” told me all I need to know
He would have been better off saying the homeless thing was made up. In my opinion he’s basically admitted to it but tried to sugarcoat it

Reactions: 8
Was Amber from LI there? Made me think of her
Amber would have 1000% called it out there and then/as soon as the event finished. She isn’t afraid to speak the truth so. And if it was her, and she’s said nothing, clearly she didn’t find it offensive

Reactions: 2
Gemma Owen went on love island to boost her profile no other reason for it which is why she doesn't bother with the others she won't even want to be associated with the show anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gemma Owen went on love island to boost her profile no other reason for it which is why she doesn't bother with the others she won't even want to be associated with the show anymore
10000000000% she didn’t give two fcuks about any of them. Including Luca.
---
I’m tired of this Mitch/Zach / space NK drama. I can’t help but feel for them bc the public dragging has been very bad. At the end of the day, none of us were there and we all make mistakes. Hopefully Mitch will get over it, do better and not let it affect him.
---
The sun is reporting Davide was partying in Manny last night with one of the girls he previously cheated on Ekin with. He loves a party.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also can someone explain the Whitney Ella beef?!? What in the world is going on there?
I saw those insane tiktoks Whitney was reposting, which icl has changed my view of her.

Reactions: 2
Also can someone explain the Whitney Ella beef?!? What in the world is going on there?
I saw those insane tiktoks Whitney was reposting, which icl has changed my view of her.
The pathetic stans seem to be fighting and making everything into a competition . Whitney unfollowed Ella and followed back once the stans noticed.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.