Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pathetic stans seem to be fighting and making everything into a competition . Whitney unfollowed Ella and followed back once the stans noticed.
Damn, things can’t be good if she unfollowed..even momentarily. Guess they’re not friends anymore.

Those tyrella stans are a cult, like the Ekinde stans.

Reactions: 4
Temps is on live and Sam Prince joined. Temps asked who he’s with and Sam said no one but you could see the reflection of the apartment. Yasmine then starting calling Sam and we could all hear it! They’re staying at each others place or living together and temps felt so awkward for exposing it in his live lol!
This for the MIC thread? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mitch's management have dropped him

View attachment 2472513
He’ll find another agency! Even Summer Season 8s new agency I’m sure would take him.

Mitchs problem is that the person who came out with this does have credibility (despite what 2/3 people on this thread think). She does. She isn’t a desperate Casa person or some islander who was dumped after 2/3 days who in the usual fashion generally comes out with crazy claims or adds 12 legs to a story to make it way worse than the reality.

And the homophobia claim is not good. Especially in their industry.

Reactions: 7
Mitchs problem is that the person who came out with this does have credibility (despite what 2/3 people on this thread think). She does
I’m not trying to beef with you but this girl does not have credibility, she’s got 5 threads of Tattle calling out her bs which has been going on for a loooong time 😂😂
Just one example 🥲
I don’t doubt the boys did act silly or stupid at the event but not as far as what this one person at an event of like 100 people claims…
Anyways I’m leaving it at that clearly Mitch ain’t getting any boohoo man deals any time soon (not shocked) 😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not trying to beef with you but this girl does not have credibility, she’s got 5 threads of Tattle calling out her bs which has been going on for a loooong time 😂😂
Just one example 🥲
I don’t doubt the boys did act silly or stupid at the event but not as far as what this one person at an event of like 100 people claims…
Anyways I’m leaving it at that clearly Mitch ain’t getting any boohoo man deals any time soon (not shocked) 😂
Tbf Tattle isn’t a good benchmark since the purpose of tattle is generally to drag and slate people. So I wouldn’t use that as your benchmark. People have taken what she has said seriously.

but anyways, I’m also leaving it at that.
---
Clearly Mitch ain’t getting any boohoo man deals any time soon (not shocked) 😂
Well they gave both Adam collard and Davide one so don’t write them off just yet 😭🤣 We May still see him modelling boohoo! I mean even Liv Hawkins does ads for them 😭🤣

he will always have Hello Fresh if all else fails.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbf Tattle isn’t a good benchmark since the purpose of tattle is generally to drag and slate people. So I wouldn’t use that as your benchmark. People have taken what she has said seriously.

but anyways, I’m also leaving it at that.
---

Well they gave both Adam collard and Davide one so don’t write them off just yet 😭🤣 We May still see him modelling boohoo! I mean even Liv Hawkins does ads for them 😭🤣

he will always have Hello Fresh if all else fails.
Punting hello fresh discount codes ahahaha “messymitch10 for 10% off” can see it now😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Gemma Owen went on love island to boost her profile no other reason for it which is why she doesn't bother with the others she won't even want to be associated with the show anymore
They all did 🤷‍♂️ I suspect - she dipped her toe in the influencer game. Realised she wasn't good at it. Realised she didn't enjoy it. Realised, in the whole scheme of things, there's not much money in it. Ergo, she exited stage left.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen that eejit Claudias post with the new fella? “Finally found my happiness”. Get a grip. What is with this twenty somethings acting like they’ve been hard through it and on the back shelf for years. The Amy Hart effect 🙄
she cringed me out so much. She was a total bunny boiler with Casey. Can tell she’s a total psycho when you’re with her. Non stop calls and clingy as hell.

Reactions: 10
Davide up to his old tricks. The dirty dog. I’m waiting for Ekin to slag off girls in bikinis again

• Haha
They all did 🤷‍♂️ I suspect - she dipped her toe in the influencer game. Realised she wasn't good at it. Realised she didn't enjoy it. Realised, in the whole scheme of things, there's not much money in it. Ergo, she exited stage left.
I was waiting for someone to say they all did which is true but I think the difference with Gemma is she wasn't interested in the show at all , the main goal is to boost their profile but I think alot of them do also want the experience and fun of love island alongside of the "fame" whereas she just wanted what came after

Reactions: 3
Also can someone explain the Whitney Ella beef?!? What in the world is going on there?
I saw those insane tiktoks Whitney was reposting, which icl has changed my view of her.
There is no beef between them.

Tyrella fans to have been foaming at the mouth since the show ended to drag Whitney. Nothing she says or does is ever good enough for them. They believe that Whitney is jealous of Ella.

I remember seeing a tiktok from Catherine's stories the night they Whit, Ty, Ella and Cat had gone out. Whitney was taking the video and she showed all of them and before going to Cat, she said my heart, a phrase that Catherine uses all the time. Ella fans used that to justify that Whit is a fake friend to Ella.

The fans seem to be competing against each other. Each side buying the Whit and Ella followers in order to seem like the more successful one. Ella fans also started buying Whitney tons and tons of followers in an attempt to accuse her of buying followers so that she can catch up to Ella.

It's really a whole lot delusion and constantly taking everything Whitney says and twisting it to fit a narrative they've already decided on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.