Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen that eejit Claudias post with the new fella? “Finally found my happiness”. Get a grip. What is with this twenty somethings acting like they’ve been hard through it and on the back shelf for years. The Amy Hart effect 🙄

Reactions: 19
Davide fans are actually tagging Dior on his post. They do know all he will get (at a push) after the Coke and cheating is boohooman 😬
wifebeater junkie Johnny Depp with a mouth full of rotten teeth is still the face of Dior Sauvage so there’s still hope for Davide’s stans 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone seen that eejit Claudias post with the new fella? “Finally found my happiness”. Get a grip. What is with this twenty somethings acting like they’ve been hard through it and on the back shelf for years. The Amy Hart effect 🙄
Thought it was Casey tbh 😂

Reactions: 2
74EA7005-985A-4A62-B78C-48D6579870E5.jpeg

There’s also a video of Jess’s live where Sammy is chatting up Samie from s9 and Jess’ demeanour changes.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Taking you way back now but Montana (S3) has posted a reel on insta with Matt Hancock, I beg you go watch it.

• Wow
I keep forgetting to mention this. But when looking molly up I saw this page and it says (ran by family) and looking through the page. Her FAMILY made her a fan page during the show and as you can see posted anything and everything. It isn't active anymore thankfully but. We knew they were strange but I find this so odd

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Taking you way back now but Montana (S3) has posted a reel on insta with Matt Hancock, I beg you go watch it.
oh my god what is she doing with him and why did she think that was a good idea to share 😭

Gemma Owen never really hangs out with any of the S8 girls, I wonder what’s happened.

I keep forgetting to mention this. But when looking molly up I saw this page and it says (ran by family) and looking through the page. Her FAMILY made her a fan page during the show and as you can see posted anything and everything. It isn't active anymore thankfully but. We knew they were strange but I find this so odd
I’m surprised it was allowed. Seems the same as letting family run your account to me

She never seemed to bother with anyone post villa apart from Luca and he got the push fairly quickly.
yh she dumped all the girls the second she got off that plane. She met Antigoni for lunch once…no doubt tho that would have been Antigonis idea. And that seems to be it.
Dumped Luca nearly as quick.

yh she dumped all the girls the second she got off that plane. She met Antigoni for lunch once…no doubt tho that would have been Antigonis idea. And that seems to be it.
Dumped Luca nearly as quick.
I think because she was a lot younger and still living a sheltered life with her parents away from the rest who seem to be all based down south/London

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.