Ex-Love Islanders #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Have dipped in and out of these threads as a lurker but come here with some very weak tea. I was at the bar at a pub in the city today and next to two men, one of them telling the other how paying £2k for a bottle of grey goose for VIP in a club wasn’t too bad when split between 10 and how he couldn’t believe the bouncers had been so rude and kicked them out (reasons for kicking out unclear), because their mate Sammy had been on Love Island and was a celebrity yet the bouncers didn’t seem to give a tit. As someone who’s watched every series of love island and yet still had to rack my brain to recollect who sammy was, despite it only having been a couple of months ago, I’m not surprised the bouncers weren’t impressed!

ETA: just dipped into the end of the previous thread, don’t think for a second this was related to the potential Mitch/Zack getting chucked out of an event, it just seemed like an Essex city boy chatting about a night out with his group of mates which included sammy!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When I went onto Mollys tiktok earlier it showed the repost tab and that video was there but there was no other reposted videos… wondering if she has deleted the repost or she’s now hidden people seeing what she’s reposted? Also I have 1000% reposted videos by mistake before but I feel like it’s always obvious if you do it by mistake, so surely she would of seen it before people noticed
IMG_2610.png

When I went onto Mollys tiktok earlier it showed the repost tab and that video was there but there was no other reposted videos… wondering if she has deleted the repost or she’s now hidden people seeing what she’s reposted? Also I have 1000% reposted videos by mistake before but I feel like it’s always obvious if you do it by mistake, so surely she would of seen it before people noticed
View attachment 2466582
She’s deleted the repost. If it was hidden the repost tab would still be shown it would just say “user has hidden repost videos”.

Reactions: 1
She’s deleted the repost. If it was hidden the repost tab would still be shown it would just say “user has hidden repost videos”.
Ahh that makes sense!! Wasn’t sure whether it did that or just hid the tab 😂 thank you

Hello! Have dipped in and out of these threads as a lurker but come here with some very weak tea. I was at the bar at a pub in the city today and next to two men, one of them telling the other how paying £2k for a bottle of grey goose for VIP in a club wasn’t too bad when split between 10 and how he couldn’t believe the bouncers had been so rude and kicked them out (reasons for kicking out unclear), because their mate Sammy had been on Love Island and was a celebrity yet the bouncers didn’t seem to give a tit. As someone who’s watched every series of love island and yet still had to rack my brain to recollect who sammy was, despite it only having been a couple of months ago, I’m not surprised the bouncers weren’t impressed!

ETA: just dipped into the end of the previous thread, don’t think for a second this was related to the potential Mitch/Zack getting chucked out of an event, it just seemed like an Essex city boy chatting about a night out with his group of mates which included sammy!
Sammy was coupled up with Jess and won the series 😂

• Haha
No offense but Millie looks like hot mess lately, I don't know what it is, maybe plastic surgery or she's been into cocaine or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
No offense but Millie looks like hot mess lately, I don't know what it is, maybe plastic surgery or she's been into cocaine or something?
I know brunette is her natural hair colour but I think she suits the short blonde hair she had in the villa so much more.

Reactions: 21
I see Paige Turley has been signed up for Ex On The Beach 😬
Can’t see Capaldi showing up out the sea can you?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whitney’s reposts are crazy. Her sister is now claiming it’s a fake account but it isn’t.
I love the carnage after the show it’s better than the actual show !!
Davide fans are actually tagging Dior on his post. They do know all he will get (at a push) after the Coke and cheating is boohooman 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.