Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m willing to put money on Kaz going for the full humanitarian rebrand from here on out in the hopes people forget about this little Dubai incidentā€¦ šŸ¤£
I mean this would only have seemed disingenuous if this wasn't what she has been doing these past few years.

Reactions: 8

The challenge starts Monday night with some love contestants on it
I hope it's as good as the American version. Gabby Allen did a season of it just before the pandemic hit and Theo was on it before he damaged his eye. Georgia Harrison has done one or two and Kyle from Geordie Shore has done a few seasons. There are other UK reality stars as well. Just can't think of them right now.

Edited to add...Steven Bear did a couple of seasons as well.

Reactions: 2
Saw that Wayne Lineker has revealed that he used to date (shag) Ekin Su ā€œmultiple timesā€ and that she stayed at 7 pines with him šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ confirms what a lot of us thought about her anyway šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Saw that Wayne Lineker has revealed that he used to date (shag) Ekin Su ā€œmultiple timesā€ and that she stayed at 7 pines with him šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ confirms what a lot of us thought about her anyway šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢
Very nasty of him to come out now & say this..I see Ekin has unfollowed him now too..hes such a creep

Reactions: 30
He is a walking ick

Reactions: 13
Who is he?
brother of Gary Lineker the football pundit and owner(?) of Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza. Creepy bastard notorious for hanging round younger Z list ā€œcelebsā€ and the young girls that work at O Beach

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I hope it's as good as the American version. Gabby Allen did a season of it just before the pandemic hit and Theo was on it before he damaged his eye. Georgia Harrison has done one or two and Kyle from Geordie Shore has done a few seasons. There are other UK reality stars as well. Just can't think of them right now.

Edited to add...Steven Bear did a couple of seasons as well.
I have a feeling it wonā€™t be as good as the American one. Mark Wright is presenting it šŸ˜© from love island we have Arabella S5, Curtis S5, Kaz S4, Marcel S3 and Kaz S7.. some from towie and Geordie shore

Reactions: 1
brother of Gary Lineker the football pundit and owner(?) of Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza. Creepy bastard notorious for hanging round younger Z list ā€œcelebsā€ and the young girls that work at O Beach
Omg I thought he was Gary Linekarā€™s dad

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I think Wayne looks bad in this, not Ekin. He should know better at his age. What a creepy odious man, he makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 32
I saw Wayne (Ekinā€™s ex shag) was in Dublin yesterday interviewing pretty young women for jobs in his club. His insta stories made me sick. It was held at a bar plenty of drink. His pals looked like they had the horn. Grotesque.
Wayne said himself and Ekin still speak but then Ekin unfollowed him. Did she really think it wouldnā€™t come out?

Reactions: 2
I personally feel sorry for ekin. Booted from DOI after getting loads of horrible comments on things not relating to her skating, dropped by Oh Polly and now that twt decides to do his kiss and tell for clout (on a podcast which seems obsessed with trying to insert ekin or davides name into every episode)
Personally I hope sheā€™s ok, no sheā€™s not perfect but she gets a lot of unwarranted hate.

Reactions: 39
I personally feel sorry for ekin. Booted from DOI after getting loads of horrible comments on things not relating to her skating, dropped by Oh Polly and now that twt decides to do his kiss and tell for clout (on a podcast which seems obsessed with trying to insert ekin or davides name into every episode)
Personally I hope sheā€™s ok, no sheā€™s not perfect but she gets a lot of unwarranted hate.
Agreed Whatā€™s the need for him to do this now? He never said a word when she was on the show. Cos she has confidence and self belief people donā€™t like it. I know she puts up a front but I bet it does get to her. It would to anyone

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.