Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally feel sorry for ekin. Booted from DOI after getting loads of horrible comments on things not relating to her skating, dropped by Oh Polly and now that twt decides to do his kiss and tell for clout (on a podcast which seems obsessed with trying to insert ekin or davides name into every episode)
Personally I hope she’s ok, no she’s not perfect but she gets a lot of unwarranted hate.
People learn nothing. I get tattle they most likely won’t see the harsh comments about them like any of the islanders.. but what have people got out for ekin these days, just like you have pointed out it’s been non stop for months now once one thing dies down someone else wants to come out on public platforms to get her trolled, yes she’s in the public eye but it gets to a point these people should know better and to just shut up and leave her alone she’s confident yes but I bet her mental health isn’t at the best just now no one’s would be everyday I see someone hating on her.. she can’t even go on holiday without stupid comments saying she should be in turkey lol, she ain’t a trained medic or rescue worker, she’s done her best to try help by posting on her instagram, on sky news, done an appeal with British Red Cross, posted a fundraiser in her stories and on her bio! What is people wanting from her, no one’s perfect but she’s the only one to get the constant hate! It’s insane

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think they both look gross. No need for Wayne the weirdo to talk about it, Kiss and tells are disgusting but fact is any girl that goes near WL does for fame and clout. He’s hardly good looking. They do it because of who he is and what he has.

Reactions: 8
I personally feel sorry for ekin. Booted from DOI after getting loads of horrible comments on things not relating to her skating, dropped by Oh Polly and now that twt decides to do his kiss and tell for clout (on a podcast which seems obsessed with trying to insert ekin or davides name into every episode)
Personally I hope she’s ok, no she’s not perfect but she gets a lot of unwarranted hate.
Totally agree..anyone who meets her says how lovely & genuine she is..my friend met her in London & said she couldnt of been nicer or more friendly.Shes in Maldives with Davide now😍& barely posting as people are giving out to her as shes not in Turkey helping..give her a break😬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think they both look gross. No need for Wayne the weirdo to talk about it, Kiss and tells are disgusting but fact is any girl that goes near WL does for fame and clout. He’s hardly good looking. They do it because of who he is and what he has.
It’s the fact no one would know if he kept his mouth shut no need for it to be broadcasted lol he’s disgusting and just another reason to get ekin trolled. Why wait until all this time to say anything and the question if he had been with any islanders wasn’t asked the question grace asked is if he watched he could of just simply answered yes or no
---
Totally agree..anyone who meets her says how lovely & genuine she is..my friend met her in London & said she couldnt of been nicer or more friendly.Shes in Maldives with Davide now😍& barely posting as people are giving out to her as shes not in Turkey helping..give her a break😬
I swear people won’t stop until she’s tore apart it’s actually sad. Yeah least she’s in the maldives wish it was me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s the fact no one would know if he kept his mouth shut no need for it to be broadcasted lol he’s disgusting and just another reason to get ekin trolled. Why wait until all this time to say anything and the question if he had been with any islanders wasn’t asked the question grace asked is if he watched he could of just simply answered yes or no
Love this & totally agree..he couldnt wait to say..shes in the public eye since the summer & it never came out so its only cause of him people know😡Odd Grace asking him too did he watch Love Island..like it was a set up😬

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Love this & totally agree..he couldnt wait to say..shes in the public eye since the summer & it never came out so its only cause of him people know😡Odd Grace asking him too did he watch Love Island..like it was a set up😬
Yeah definitely lol, the amount of times ekin and davide have been a topic on her podcast she should get them onit 🤣

I can imagine if she did go to turkey to help people would be saying she’s doing it to make herself look good or something. You can never win with those types of people.
ivealways wanted to go to the Maldives it looks insanely beautiful

Reactions: 21
I can imagine if she did go to turkey to help people would be saying she’s doing it to make herself look good or something. You can never win with those types of people.
ivealways wanted to go to the Maldives it looks insanely beautiful
They would, I mean as soon as people saw she went on sky news apprently it was for clout, like she can’t bloody win with anyone if she says nothing she’s bad if she helps she’s also bad, ridiculous 🤣

Reactions: 8
Who is Grace?
GKBarry or Grace, known for tiktok but she has a podcast now too where she gets on Z list or not-even-on-the-list celebs. Wayne was on it, Paige from Love Island has been on it too. Rob Beckett was also on it??? Rob you’re better than this!

Reactions: 5
I love grace shes lovely .she seems to be doing so well for herself and even currently on tour with the podcast .i mean shes had some pretty big people on it as well like mimi webb

I love grace shes lovely .she seems to be doing so well for herself and even currently on tour with the podcast .i mean shes had some pretty big people on it as well like mimi webb
I like her too 🤣 I mean I’ve only listened to her podcasts with Paige and Indiyah -but I liked each of those podcasts. Think Grace is very funny naturally.

Ngl getting with Wayne Lineker is very questionable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone watched the US tv show the challenge that some of the ex islanders have been on ? Sorry if it’s previously been mentioned I know they’re starting a UK one soon but it’s been going on in the US from like 1999/2000
I’ve watched it for years before anyone from the UK was on it, it’s a really good format for a tv show and one I watch religiously
They’re doing a global one and Theo’s on it again, I think he’s the only ex islander that’s going to be on this one
Previous ex islanders are Theo Campbell , Georgia Harrison, gabby Allen, idris virgo, Pricilla anyabu and Sam bird

Has anyone watched the US tv show the challenge that some of the ex islanders have been on ? Sorry if it’s previously been mentioned I know they’re starting a UK one soon but it’s been going on in the US from like 1999/2000
I’ve watched it for years before anyone from the UK was on it, it’s a really good format for a tv show and one I watch religiously
They’re doing a global one and Theo’s on it again, I think he’s the only ex islander that’s going to be on this one
Previous ex islanders are Theo Campbell , Georgia Harrison, gabby Allen, idris virgo, Pricilla anyabu and Sam bird
I’m surprised it’s taken then so long to make a UK version. The MTV one has been on for so long.
I’ve never watched but I know about it as a couple people have joined other MTV reality shows after being on there like Cheyanne and Cory from Teen Mom

indiyah and dami always look so good together, definitely my favourite couple from last season

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.