Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised it’s taken then so long to make a UK version. The MTV one has been on for so long.
I’ve never watched but I know about it as a couple people have joined other MTV reality shows after being on there like Cheyanne and Cory from Teen Mom
I’m glad they’re finally doing a UK one but I’m not overly impressed with the cast and shocked it’s only a 5 part thing, the us one has normally over 20 episodes and a much bigger (and better) selection of cast members, there’s been a fair amount of UK people on it over the past few years Kyle christie been one of the people who appeared the most

Reactions: 3

i agree with this tbh, regardless she’s still done well in the first 6 months, and has made money. i don’t think influencing is her thing, i think she suits more tv stuff tho, i liked her on LI. like indiyah is on tv every sunday and is doing that along side beauty fashion stuff, who ever is managing indiyah is doing well

Reactions: 23

i agree with this tbh, regardless she’s still done well in the first 6 months, and has made money. i don’t think influencing is her thing, i think she suits more tv stuff tho, i liked her on LI. like indiyah is on tv every sunday and is doing that along side beauty fashion stuff, who ever is managing indiyah is doing well
I think differently; I can’t stand Ekin Su on TV I think she comes across unnatural and rigid however she is STUNNING and I like any shoots I’ve ever seen of her. I don’t follow her because her and Davide give me the ick so I’m not sure what she’s like on her stories .

Reactions: 8
I just don’t understand why Ekin stans make her out to be an absolute saint? She was far from that on Love Island which was what made her so entertaining 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
I just don’t understand why Ekin stans make her out to be an absolute saint? She was far from that on Love Island which was what made her so entertaining 🤷🏻‍♀️
No she’s no saint. However it does feel like she is being targeted a bit much. Wayne lineker has just done an Insta post of the podcast clip with a pretty awful caption tbh. Everyone laughing in the comments. It feels really icky and I can’t help but feel for her. He also threatened to show the world which is you know, a crime.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
No she’s no saint. However it does feel like she is being targeted a bit much. Wayne lineker has just done an Insta post of the podcast clip with a pretty awful caption tbh. Everyone laughing in the comments. It feels really icky and I can’t help but feel for her. He also threatened to show the world which is you know, a crime.
And Alex Bowen and Jack Fincham have put comments laughing about it. Chloe Burrows has liked the post too. Vile

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
OH MY DAYS “you can unfollow me but you can’t unswallow me”. I’ve heard it all now. 🤢🤢🤢🤣🤣🤣 As Alex Bowen has said in his comments, Wayne has chosen violence for sure!
---
Indiyahs management are playing a blinder. She’s doing unbelievable!
---
Why is Wayne hanging out with Chloe Ormond? For a guy I never heard off until a few days ago, he is now appearing everywhere!

Davide still follows him. For now.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I think differently; I can’t stand Ekin Su on TV I think she comes across unnatural and rigid however she is STUNNING and I like any shoots I’ve ever seen of her. I don’t follow her because her and Davide give me the ick so I’m not sure what she’s like on her stories .
i don’t see her stories, but ppl say she’s awkward. i liked her on love island, she was entertaining which is why i say she should do more tv, she seems to enjoy it

Reactions: 1
It’s the fact no one would know if he kept his mouth shut no need for it to be broadcasted lol he’s disgusting and just another reason to get ekin trolled. Why wait until all this time to say anything and the question if he had been with any islanders wasn’t asked the question grace asked is if he watched he could of just simply answered yes or no
---

I swear people won’t stop until she’s tore apart it’s actually sad. Yeah least she’s in the maldives wish it was me 🤣
Int

In theory I’d agree, but actually she doesn’t come across well on Insta or on DOI so I can’t help but think that without a clear script she’d fail. I wonder how much of her personality that people loved was actually just scripted…
---
And Alex Bowen and Jack Fincham have put comments laughing about it. Chloe Burrows has liked the post too. Vile
Disappointed in Chloe and Jack. It surprised by Alex!

Disappointed in Chloe and Jack. It surprised by Alex!
Chloe is messy and loves the banter so I see why she liked it. Didn’t Millie unfollow Ekin also because of these messages (?!) that Ekin’s so called friend leaked?! So maybe Chloe isnt Ekin’s biggest fan?! Idk 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
God they are all such a bunch of immature narcissistic wankers aren't they!? And I mean ALL of them, not just the ones I happen to not like (which is nearly all of them at this point).

The only one I follow is Georgia from last year 😂

Reactions: 15
God they are all such a bunch of immature narcissistic wankers aren't they!? And I mean ALL of them, not just the ones I happen to not like (which is nearly all of them at this point).

The only one I follow is Georgia from last year 😂
Georgia from last year? Do you mean Georgia Townend from series 7? I forgot who has been on what series

Reactions: 2
I’m hit and miss with Chloe Burrows, i think she can be funny but I reckon she can be a right witch when she wants to be

Also the people laughing and reacting to his post, bet they’ve done some stuff they ain’t proud of

Reactions: 15
Wayne linker it works both ways, he’s a creep so these z listers get attention from him. And he gets the z listers coz they want to use him

Reactions: 6
Wayne Linaker is a ponce

I’m hit and miss with Chloe Burrows, i think she can be funny but I reckon she can be a right witch when she wants to be

Also the people laughing and reacting to his post, bet they’ve done some stuff they ain’t proud of
Chloe comes across as a proper pick me to me. Always wanting to be one of the lads.

Reactions: 18
OMG that caption is absolutely disgusting. He is disgusting. No wonder his brother has cut him off. He is vile and needs to grow up
Least Ekin su doesn’t look like this ..

60B8C34F-28E8-43B1-8A09-5CB4094D0AEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wayne linker it works both ways, he’s a creep so these z listers get attention from him. And he gets the z listers coz they want to use him
100% it works both ways. You get with him for clout/attention and he gets to use you for his creepy ways.

Reactions: 5

well she did wear a “my body my rules” shirt to a chris brown concert. even going to his show itself is very telling.

Reactions: 13
Georgia from last year? Do you mean Georgia Townend from series 7? I forgot who has been on what series
Yeah Georgia Townend! She was series 7, summer 2021, the same year as Faye, Liberty and Millie!
---
well she did wear a “my body my rules” shirt to a chris brown concert. even going to his show itself is very telling.
He's having a massive resurgence in that age group... no idea why 🤷‍♀️ his musics tit nevermind him being an awful human being.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.