• Paige and Finn

Votes: 85 17.3%
  • Millie and Liam

Votes: 16 3.3%
  • Ekin-Su and Davide

Votes: 141 28.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Link to previous thread: https://tattle.life/threads/ex-love-islanders-3.36231/

Couples that are still together:

Season 2
Cara and Nathan (Married with 2 kids)
Olivia and Alex (Married with 1 child)

Season 3
Jamie and Camilla (Married with 2 kids)
Dom and Jess (Married with 2 kids)

Season 5
Tommy and Molly-Mae (1 child)

Season 6
Paige and Finn
Callum and Molly
Eva and Nas

Season 7
Faye and Teddy**

Season 8
Ekin-Su and Davide
Dami and Indiyah
Tasha and Andrew

Cross-season
Lucie (S5) and Luke (S6) (Engaged)

**Speculated that they’ve split but no official confirmation

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A 'Love Island insider' has revealed that there was female bombshell in a previous series who was ignored by the boys in the villa, so the producers had to encourage them to talk to her.

Who do we think this is about? AJ or Georgia from series 7? Danica from last year?

Reactions: 7
A 'Love Island insider' has revealed that there was female bombshell in a previous series who was ignored by the boys in the villa, so the producers had to encourage them to talk to her.

Who do we think this is about? AJ or Georgia from series 7? Danica from last year?
AJ, 100%

Reactions: 8
See I thought Danica
Yeah maybe but I just remember being so confused when AJ walked in.... and I think everyone else in the villa seemed confused too.... I don't want to be mean about it but she shouldn't have been a bombshell.
Danica is at least pretty despite her interview technique 😅
It could also have been the Rachel who headbutted the railing after coming down the slide in the challenge, she came across very obviously unhinged and it wouldn't suprise me if the lads just avoided....

Reactions: 14
I voted Jack and Dani cos at the time I really liked them, I liked their argument when Jack was like ‘what times your flight’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They should have sent Samie in as the bombshell for the heart rate test would have been an interesting reaction from Ron and Tom and Kai
---

AJ for sure and there was definitely a very forced staged scene where the boys made nice comments about her but you could tell it was just for show

I loved Dani and Jack at the time. They bickered like a normal couple.

I’m glad Ekin is using her platform to share about the awful situation in Turkey.

Reactions: 21
Olivia Attwood won an award for her sex documentary last night. I have to admit, I was impressed with her presenting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.