Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long would she get for drug offences? Would she have to stay in Dubai prison? (Can you tell I’m nosey but clueless haha)

Reactions: 6
How long would she get for drug offences? Would she have to stay in Dubai prison? (Can you tell I’m nosey but clueless haha)
It’s on the daily mail. Says she’s facing years in prison hell hole , on the headline, on the front page. But when read says likely three months 🤨 Also says when shegets released she’ll be banned from going back. No more porta pottying 😅
---
5133EF2A-84C3-4554-9457-9E76A5AFE03D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
That's really really bad. Silly to go anywhere near there but I feel for her. You would not want to be in a Dubai prison.

Reactions: 17
I feel for her..saddest part of this is she way on way to Thailand to the place she does soo much charity work for..she has raised hundreds of thousands for them & changed so many kids lives there😒

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I feel for her..saddest part of this is she way on way to Thailand to the place she does soo much charity work for..she has raised hundreds of thousands for them & changed so many kids lives there😒
If I were her I wouldn’t have chosen a connecting flight in UAE. This kind of stuff doesn’t just go away - she just wasn’t in the country to be picked up. Silly mistake.

Reactions: 28
My brother in law has been in prison in Bahrain for over a year for being drunk in the street. They do not duck about over there. And his prison is an absolute hell hole. No sympathy for her at all, don’t be so bloody stupid (as with my BIL) 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
That “I’m a nice woman really” facade she tried to put across on Masterchef is fading very quickly.
Grow up Faye you silly silly bleep

Reactions: 18
As much as everyone appreciates that it doesn’t change the laws of a country 🤣
Exactly! I get wanting to defend your mate when people are talking about her, but just because she's done lots of good it doesn't mean she should be let off breaking the law in a very strict country :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 20
I would not wish a Dubai prison on anyone but I am surprised to read three months. It doesn’t seem too bad in the scheme of things as I honestly thought drugs+Dubai = YEARS in prison. Appreciate that three months will probably feel like years 😞

Reactions: 9
Exactly! I get wanting to defend your mate when people are talking about her, but just because she's done lots of good it doesn't mean she should be let off breaking the law in a very strict country :ROFLMAO:
I know. It is a bit tit that apparently she was on her way to Thailand to go and do more volunteer work. But still 🙈
---
I would not wish a Dubai prison on anyone but I am surprised to read three months. It doesn’t seem too bad in the scheme of things as I honestly thought drugs+Dubai = YEARS in prison. Appreciate that three months will probably feel like years 😞
I read on the article that it recently changed the sentences. I think it said if it was a few years ago she would have definitely got years!!

Reactions: 4
Her “friend” who filmed and sent this to the sun for a few grand was most likely doing it with her too which is the bad part. They all do coke in this country so I think that was blown way out of proportion. I met someone from the series before Kaz at a rave who was, it’s rife in society and that industry especially. People can say she shouldn’t have been doing it in Dubai which can be agreed but Kaz expected to trust this person and I do hope this person is feeling guilty as that’s the only reason this is all happening and the consequences are scary. No amount of money is worth sending your apparent friend to a prison in a very fucked up country run by corrupt authorities that hate and abuse women

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.