Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

whatstheteab

VIP Member
27623D39-8BB1-4FA6-8F6C-94CB3104C73B.jpeg

Shame on the producers for trying to redeem this vile man. Easily the worst person to ever appear on the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 50

newtoyou

VIP Member
brother of Gary Lineker the football pundit and owner(?) of Ocean Beach Club in Ibiza. Creepy bastard notorious for hanging round younger Z list “celebs” and the young girls that work at O Beach
Omg I thought he was Gary Linekar’s dad

• Haha
Reactions: 41

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Wayne Lineker is absolutely gross. He makes my skin crawl. 60 years old and he won’t dare a woman over 30. He is quite simply a predator. There is a difference between casually saying you have dated someone (which could literally mean a couple of dates) and full on outing someone in a disgusting caption on Instagram and then making a comment about “showing the world” implying you have perhaps photographic/video proof. Vile, vile, vile. And to think he has daughters, granddaughters and a daughter in law he seems to love.
---
Also, if that was a woman it would be deemed clout chasing or a “kiss’n’tell.” Because it’s a pervy old man he’s a “lad” and applauded for it while the girl is ridiculed and shamed. And why has he waited or when she is already having a bit of a tough time e.g being dropped by Oh Polly. Why didn’t he make this little revelation when she was in or just out of Love Island?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

paynel84

I personally feel sorry for ekin. Booted from DOI after getting loads of horrible comments on things not relating to her skating, dropped by Oh Polly and now that twt decides to do his kiss and tell for clout (on a podcast which seems obsessed with trying to insert ekin or davides name into every episode)
Personally I hope she’s ok, no she’s not perfect but she gets a lot of unwarranted hate.

Reactions: 39

pommynoir

VIP Member
I assume this is him referencing that his dress sense is unique - unique doesn’t always mean good though lol. I know he does have a PhD and technically is a Dr but you’re an influencer ?? You don’t need to put Dr in your twitter username

If I studied hard enough to earn the Dr title I am putting it everywhere 🤣🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

xoxojk

View attachment 2041472
Shame on the producers for trying to redeem this vile man. Easily the worst person to ever appear on the show.
Honestly ever since jacques used ADHD as an excuse to try and defend his behaviour, I knew he was bad vibes. I’m not surprised at all he’s followed someone home and picked an argument - absolutely vile behaviour. I hope Remi reports it.

Reactions: 36
the whole stories thing and not directly talking to each other is low-key giving year 8 beef
Except someone actually got assaulted, this is serious.

Jacques is pathetic, I don't care if Remi set the paps up to photograph him outside the police station, he was assaulted and it should be taken seriously. Jacques is a thug.

Reactions: 36

newtoyou

VIP Member
Maybe I’m cynical but

Helium balloons spelling out the name and age ✅
Flower petals ✅
Balloons above the bed ✅
Balloons in some kind of arch display ✅
Candles ✅
All in a hotel room ✅

Every influencer couple bday ever at the moment!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bayday

Public perception tried to paint Remi out to be the bad guy last season. When he spoke about how Jacques treated him, people didn't believe him. When Jacques and then did that whole IG live, people still made fun of him.

Jacques was easily about to go on a "I have mental health issues" tour and alot of people easily forgot about his behavior.

I'm glad that Remi called him out publicly. And I'm also glad that Jacques was stupid enough to admit that his friend did assault Remi. And we know if Remi had started the argument, Jacques would've easily pointed the figure

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Elleyunsun

VIP Member
I’m pretty indifferent to Ekin but that behaviour from WL is absolutely awful and the comments are 50 shades of misogyny. I bet they all follow Andrew Tate as well 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 34

NoImSpartacus

VIP Member
Saw Siannise at a train station today, really liked her on LI but got such a dirty look when I smiled at her and it’s put me off her ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34