Ex-Love Islanders #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her “friend” who filmed and sent this to the sun for a few grand was most likely doing it with her too which is the bad part. They all do coke in this country so I think that was blown way out of proportion. I met someone from the series before Kaz at a rave who was, it’s rife in society and that industry especially. People can say she shouldn’t have been doing it in Dubai which can be agreed but Kaz expected to trust this person and I do hope this person is feeling guilty as that’s the only reason this is all happening and the consequences are scary. No amount of money is worth sending your apparent friend to a prison in a very fucked up country run by corrupt authorities that hate and abuse women
Exactly. Those are the kind of friends you don’t need around you
---
That explains the coke, must have needed it to help with being a porta potty.
There’s a lot of rumours she’s a porta potty. That’s why she’s always there

Reactions: 5
Her “friend” who filmed and sent this to the sun for a few grand was most likely doing it with her too which is the bad part. They all do coke in this country so I think that was blown way out of proportion. I met someone from the series before Kaz at a rave who was, it’s rife in society and that industry especially. People can say she shouldn’t have been doing it in Dubai which can be agreed but Kaz expected to trust this person and I do hope this person is feeling guilty as that’s the only reason this is all happening and the consequences are scary. No amount of money is worth sending your apparent friend to a prison in a very fucked up country run by corrupt authorities that hate and abuse women
Honestly I agree. It’s really bad that she was doing it when it’s illegal BUT they all do it. She’s just unfortunate enough to have a snake of a friend like that.

Reactions: 11
When you say “They all do coke in this country” do you mean the UK and ex islanders?

Reactions: 4
Tbh if that video was in the Uk, there’s nothing authorities could do about it, there’s no proof that it’s cocaine. Could be paracetamol for all they know, it would never get to court, let alone be grounds for an arrest.

I’m sure the courts and justice system in the UAE are much less established there but I’d like to think they couldn’t imprison someone for a crime they can’t prove happened. Maybe they have just detained her and will release her soon and ban her, to get the message out that they won’t tolerate it over there.

Reactions: 8
😂

in fairness though, I just had a look at Teddy’s profile and it is a bit of a content op - heart jumper, heartbroken ring, smile and head tilt with a sad caption.
that heart jumper gave me the ick x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve just fully got the ick from Teddy’s broken heart pinky finger ring 🤮
OMG the broken heart ring 🤣🤣🤣☠ Just had a gawk at his other photos as thought to myself he surely always has that ring on his finger and didn’t buy it and put it on especially for that breakup photo….but nope, it’s a new ring 🤣🤣🤣 Wow, what an ick 🤢

lol “the only dog I’ll ever need”..the shade!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
NGL this is the sort of petty breakup drama I'm here for. I cba with those who choose to stay dignified and take the moral high ground 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saw Siannise at a train station today, really liked her on LI but got such a dirty look when I smiled at her and it’s put me off her ☹

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I’m willing to put money on Kaz going for the full humanitarian rebrand from here on out in the hopes people forget about this little Dubai incident… 🤣

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.