Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fcukthispoo

She's now convinced me that there was some sort of ultimatum with Aslan and ... he didn't pick her. Because wow, the "thank God" comment. yikes.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 4.36.43 PM.png

She looks like she's dressed up as herself for Halloween and decided to plop on a silly wig for laughs. The blonde 100% washes her out. But you do you, booboo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

Callan

VIP Member
Ha, there are a few sane ppl in her comment section, everyone else is totally in love with her giving ultimatums to a dude she's dated for a 1-2 years tops when you put all their time together.

1693867524733.png

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Shutterbug99

VIP Member
Amelia has uploaded a vlog about Estee's engagement. I just started watching and AL is so OTT emotional that Estee just asked her if she's drunk.

Turns out, Amelia knew he was going to propose, but still "can't believe it finally happened."

Estee then admits that trying to get engaged has been "a decade long saga" and her "entire personality". They say it's literally all Estee talked about for ten years. I really get the impression that any guy would do. She just wanted a ring. And now Amelia is crying again.

I'm only five minutes into the vlog and there has already been way too much cringe.

ETA: Amelia just said that as soon as Estee met a new guy, she would talk about being engaged to him. Estee then says the first guy to propose "gets it.' So yeah, any guy would do. Wow.

ETA: She wants Amelia to officiate the wedding. Amelia is now crying for the tenth time in this vlog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
It's hard to imagine a mattress brand getting any ROI from gifting their mattresses to influencers, especially since the average consumer buys a mattress once and they have it for years. But alas, I am but a lowly normal who only bought a new mattress when she moved to another country 5 years ago.
I understand from Influencers that mattresses actually need to be replaced every 3 weeks and 11 hours.

I also emailed Emma and asked for one of their new mattresses but was directed to their website where apparently I have to part with money to get one?! Wtf, Estee you misled me!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Callan

VIP Member
none of the styles she showed suit her. I hope she’s getting advice from a stylist because the strapless ones and the short ones are not a good look for her!
Man, she's really feeling herself lol.

1699377423074.png

Someone was inspired by Sophia Richie I see...

1699377508814.png

and this was the bow dress I mentioned

1699378048625.png

1699378091116.png

The shoes were so bad, I don't know how she has such a strong radar for terrible footwear.

1699377572158.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48

SpanishPink

Its really sad to see how much she cried when telling her mom, and then her mom saying I couldn't be happier and Estee saying me too and really crying and having this like relieved face of sadness like shss healed herself by being engaged, shes hurting so so bad inside and that me too with her red face and face full of tears told a thousand words and more
Growing up with a father who didn’t meet your needs in childhood/growing up without a father can impact women so negatively, and create so many long term issues regarding attachment, mental health, self-esteem...
I think it's really telling that Estée herself uses the word trauma in the video announcing her engagement.
To me Estée seems to have a lot in common with Niomi Smart when it comes to relationships. It looks and sounds like they desperately need to be chosen by a man to feel validated at least, and finally get the attention they've always lacked.
Joe breaking their engagement was like one more 'abandonment' for Niomi.
As for Aslan, if Estée wanted him to 'choose her' and propose, no doubt the end of their relationship must have been quite traumatic for
her...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Freyjalace

I'm listening to the podcast and she said: "Sharing about my mental health, no one was really doing that, no one really knew much about anxiety you know, 10-12 years ago."
Omg I didn't know we were dealing with the Sigmund Freud of our century, Dr. Estee Lalonde, the pioneer of modern psychology, who introduced the concept of anxiety to the world, a decade ago.

I can't listen to this, they're so dumb, emotionally unintelligent, narcissistic, self-absorbed, entitled and selfish. I feel sorry for that poor future kid.
Also the way they speak, their accent and intonation is so annoying, at least for me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
People who make their whole personality “I’M ENGAGED!” is my personal hell. I actually don’t mind wedding talk because I like event planning, but there is no substance to just… being engaged. Congratulations, you held in your farts for long enough that someone decided to indicate they might one day enter a legally binding life contract with you. What a thrill.

• Haha
  • Heart

londongirl2001

VIP Member
What I find sad about so many comments is that a lot of women are Yas girl-ing her, saying that she expressed something that deeply so many of them want. Getting married, no matter to whom? Or getting engaged, since there's no word of actually marrying the man. Estee crying because someone FINALLY proposed to her is some feminist moment of manifestation?? What?

And the saddest thing of all is that Estee truly seems to think that this engagement is the finally the solution to all her (mental health) problems, the guarantee for happiness, the ultimate key to being a true girl boss. What will happen once she realizes that nothing changes?

• Heart
Reactions: 45

aefterglow

This is UNHINGED behaviour. I fail to see how bragging about this being the result of an ultimatum is a flex? If that was me, I'd delete those Tiktoks and never reply to comments alluding to this whole mess.

What's next? "I'm getting married | How to lie about being on birth control | VLOG"

• Haha
  • Heart

gmik8210

Chatty Member
Ha, really.. I didn't get that far... I think by working she means scouring freebies, she's always getting pampered treatments. I think they only way this dude is even with her is that because she's now the reverse daddy Aslan letting him in on the perks. After reading ppl who met him say that he was basically fat shaming girls I don't see these two idiots making it in the long run. He sounds like another red flag.
Getting her hair done is a chore, she doesn't like it - it's not relaxing for her - MY GOD IMAGINE.... THEN DON'T GO BIATCH, LET YOUR HAIR BE! I haven't had a hair appointment in over 2 years, I've grown my hair our, trim the ends/fringe myself and colour myself.

And she shat all over her partner if you listen to the end, he's basically a sperm donor without the cost to Estee of being a sperm donor. He's messy, she would prefer they lived apart, luckily for her, he's really social so he's out of the house ALOT. She said to him, paraphrasing "you either want to have a family with me and our dog or you don't, I want babies so i am happy to break up and go to a sperm donor if you're not interested." They've been together 2 years and broke up about 16 times. He's always in the way. She wants Enya on loud speaker while she mediates in the bath, but she can't cause he's watching football in the lounge. It' messes with her chi.

Apparently she's a really neat and organised person, could have fuckin' fooled me!

LOLOL. I laughed the whole way through this ridiculous interview.

• Wow
  • Haha

aefterglow

She’s definitely that type of girl who’ll brag her engagement to anyone at any time of the day- but she’ll also just mention ME, ME, ME, without any mention of her fiancé.
"Have you heard? I'm engaged! It's finally done!"
"Ma’am, this is a Wendy’s"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ccc123000

Chatty Member
Engagement Q&A

She's obviously on an "engagement high," good luck keeping that up when the wedding ceremony's done and it's time to face real life and working hard on the relationship.

She's moving and really stressed. This is just the beginning of her unraveling. Not that she's not already a freaking hot mess.

"I want someone to pick me and have my back. I want kids and time is ticking. Ofcourse my mental health is important to me, I'm not going to just be engaged to anyone." What is glaringly obvious to me is her "me me me" mentality. Nothing about what she plans to contribute to the relationship. No mention of any kind of desire to nurture and take care of another human being, to be someone's better half. She is a raging narcissist and she is either so deep in her own ass that she doesn't recognize it, or she does and doesn't give a shit.

She admitted to lying on her Tiktok when she said not to move in before someone proposes. Because at that point they had already been living together. So she was just trying to create some drama.

So basically, she just confirmed everything we gleaned from reading between the lines after her announcement. Not only has she always wanted to get engaged, but I feel like her brother and her friends getting married also made her feel "left behind" and so she had a very public meltdown about not being engaged. She also said something about leaving the past behind. I think she just wanted to prove a point to Aslan and she feels like this gives her validation about her perceived value as a human being which is tied to "being chosen."

So yeah, definitely daddy issues and a whole lot of other shit to unpack with a therapist, but hey, just slap a band aid on it by getting married. Good luck to this guy.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I love the irony that she's been so against sharing any relationship details for yearssss but is now going to milk the engagement for "content" lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Ray1403

Chatty Member
i’ve been with my boyfriend for 7 years, we live together and i’m pregnant but i STILL wouldn’t be issuing him an ultimatum? who does that? what good comes from that? there’s bigger ways of showing your commitment than a flashy ring. but i suppose that’s the point isn’t it. i don’t think estée is bothered about the commitment and does, in fact, just want to flaunt around a ring and say somebody chose her… even if he was strong-armed into it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39