Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is UNHINGED behaviour. I fail to see how bragging about this being the result of an ultimatum is a flex? If that was me, I'd delete those Tiktoks and never reply to comments alluding to this whole mess.

What's next? "I'm getting married | How to lie about being on birth control | VLOG"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Having seen her ultimatum videos on tiktok I assumed she was single and was just talking about past relationships.

Reactions: 27
She's such a handful, still shocked that some dude would sign up for a lifetime of that lol.

Reactions: 15
I never thought I'd come across a love affair more natural and romantic than Niomi and Lordon, but I was wrong. Everything about this is so forced and exhausted already and it's supposedly only the beginning of forever. Wow! But this dude is so lame for going along with it. If he really wants to marry her, it's lame he let her basically propose to herself. If not, it's lame he's sticking around. How can Estee be OK with all of this?!
what's going on with Niomi? haven't heard of that...

Reactions: 1
The post got deleted, but yes, in her essiebutton days, she'd say that she used to be much bigger. Tbh, she used to have very disorered patterns of eating too (something with raspberries ? i don't remember clearly)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
what's going on with Niomi? haven't heard of that...
Niomi is in a bad mess of her own making. You can check her thread or her wiki. She's dating a creepy, culty scammer and is going to some commune type group or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
When her Engagement fever burns out, she's going to go back to being moody AF and let's hope the dude doesn't get resentful with "but I PROPOSED" lol. This whole thing is a big hot mess.

Reactions: 14
There are more red flags than in a bull ring in that engagement video. She admits she doesn't think about a wedding or marriage with this particular person, just an engagement. She's going to have a huge come-down after this. Pity, she could've still been with Aslan if she wasn't fixated on a piece of jewelry and saved herself years of heartache.

Nothing more depressing than seeing these women revolve their lives around male approval and marriage.

Reactions: 17
I think she's mistaking his total apathy and resignation in their relationship for "chillness."

I watched part of that work zoom call video someone else posted on this thread, and he seems dead inside/numb, not "chill."

Also, in my opinion: any time a guy constantly tells you to "relax" or "chill" it's usually coming from a condescending and gaslighty place, not a helpful place. (Although, maybe it's justified since Estee is a nutcase LOL).
Bib made me lol

So she's moving again. Based on the new Mirror Water office address - maybe it'll be Brighton?

So she's moving again. Based on the new Mirror Water office address - maybe it'll be Brighton?
I feel like there's about to be another great influencer migration to Brighton, so it wouldn't surprise me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Those TT wasn't her first desperate attempt to get a ring right?

She moved house, and Im sure she did just to be closer to him. And offer him more space to insinuate he can move with her. One day Estée started to give that lame excuse that she wanted to move out of the flat she loved and bought because of Effie. Because according to her, Effie needed a garden and the elevator was too much for her, and blah blah... In my opinion she was desperate to move close to him. I don't know where the guy moves, but she vlogs less and less at ther house. Her vlogs are always from trips. Very little footage at ther place. I won't be surprised if the guy is already living there.

Then she started to check herself at doctors to see if she was able to have babies and even talked about freeze her eggs cause she wanted to have babies someday. I found that a bit weird. The way she exposed it. If you are going to expose that, why keep hidden the relationship. She should have mention "I'm dating someone, we have been talking about our future and WE want to have babies someday". She didn't say that, because that conversation with her partner never happened.

To me all those videos were directed to him to ask him to pop the question :rolleyes:

She did mention that they live together so it’s likely that they moved into the current house at the same time.

Reactions: 5
She said she's selling some of her favorite furniture pieces because they "Wont fit in her new place" like maybe it's not the right place for 2 people if you can't fit a simple desk in it..I just dont get this chick.

1694102726155.png

"few little pen marks"

1694102776103.png

1694102809065.png

I swear she got those chairs for free, I remember her doing an AD like post about them a year or two back

1694103057772.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I feel like there's about to be another great influencer migration to Brighton, so it wouldn't surprise me
Sorry if it’s OT -
What other influencer has been talking about moving there? 😮

Sorry if it’s OT -
What other influencer has been talking about moving there? 😮
Kate La Vie just moved there, and there's been a few others (names are bypassing me now - I'm tired after work!) mentioning planning 'big moves' which doesn't necessarily mean Brighton, but it's interesting that a lot seem to be about to move

• Wow
They’re already moving? I just checked, they moved into the house in November and I know she said at the time that it’s only temporary, but moving again so soon seems unplanned.

Reactions: 7
They’re already moving? I just checked, they moved into the house in November and I know she said at the time that it’s only temporary, but moving again so soon seems unplanned.
Its super chaotic so very much like Estee lol. I bet she's moving into his place, it doesn't sound like they found something together since she already seems to have most of the furniture she needs.

Reactions: 7
To be honest, they probably only rented there while her (their?) new place was being refurbished.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.