Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with what other people have said, she’s not going to make it down the aisle. And if she does (likely with some quickie elopement), it’ll just be a countdown until the divorce.

But, in the meantime, these awful dress try-ons are entertaining. 😆
She might even divorce, never mention it, delete all proof that she got engaged, and pretend nothing ever happened.. The same way she did with Aslan.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder what she's trying to say about how the wedding becomes more about what other people want than the bride and groom. Cuz really what influence should Call Me Kelly have over this tit? She has to travel for it regardless and it's not like she's paying for it. Do Normie's parents care this much how this wedding goes? Are they expecting his parents to contribute even though they're fully capable of paying for their own wedding?

This is all as hard as Estee chooses to make it and right now she's decided there's not a single venue fit for her in the UK because she is that kind of laughable fuckhead. So yeah I bet wedding planning isn't fun at all for her and I'm 100% not surprised this is a surprise to her. She thought with this engagement she'd just bought herself like years of a dopamine high, woops wrong again witch.

Reactions: 8
She thought someone would offer to plan her wedding for free and just do everything for her, including getting a free wedding venue. That didn’t happen, so now she’s not enjoying the wedding planning anymore.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She’s barely that far into wedding planning! If she hates it now, pfffft it only gets worse lol. Also, Portugal is notoriously difficult to get married in if you aren’t Portuguese. A red tape nightmare apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Lmao. That psychotic laugh she does is beyond obnoxious.
View attachment 2571283
Plus the fact that she literally says "yeah" in response to the question... wowwww.

Estee is so mean to her fiance. Even if it's true and they mutually agreed to just do it for money, she shouldn't be vocalizing that to thousands of people. Like seriously, imagine if the roles were reversed! If he was saying that about her on the internet, she'd have a breakdown.

Reactions: 10
She thought someone would offer to plan her wedding for free and just do everything for her, including getting a free wedding venue. That didn’t happen, so now she’s not enjoying the wedding planning anymore.
Meanwhile, what's left of Half-Asstée's brain: "What?! Amelia officiating the wedding doesn't mean she actually GIFTS it, and no brand wants anything to do with a collab!?! Siri, whatsapp call Mum Kelly like right now, like I need a bath and all I have is a shower sheesh!!!"
---
Lmao. That psychotic laugh she does is beyond obnoxious.
View attachment 2571283
DING DONG MTHRFCKRRRRR, THIS IS WHAT YOU ARE MARRYING INTOOOO, BAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The unprofessionalism never ends. She went into Ruth's office, snooped through her stuff, and filmed it...while Ruth was out. That is so beyond inappropriate. Also what if she had some confidential stuff on her desk and Estee inadvertently leaked it by filming it? What if she didn't want photos of her kids to be in her videos? Estee is so DUMB.

She also has a morbid fascination with offices because she has never had a job. So working is like a fun game to her.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 12.45.52 PM.png

Again, she has zero social skills:

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 12.54.23 PM.png

It's not the weather, Estee. It's YOU. Also you're from CANADA, so you've literally had cold/gloomy winters your entire life.

Screenshot 2023-11-14 at 12.33.15 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Plus the fact that she literally says "yeah" in response to the question... wowwww.

Estee is so mean to her fiance. Even if it's true and they mutually agreed to just do it for money, she shouldn't be vocalizing that to thousands of people. Like seriously, imagine if the roles were reversed! If he was saying that about her on the internet, she'd have a breakdown.
Naaah it wasn't her saying it, but the person facing her. Rebecca? I don't care enough to know if that's her voice.

Ohhhh and here I am laughing at the idea that there still is a big pile of these ugly journals. Now it's a gift with £40 purchase 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Naaah it wasn't her saying it, but the person facing her. Rebecca? I don't care enough to know if that's her voice.
There were other people there, but I'm pretty sure it was Estee saying it under her breath. Regardless, it's still cruel for her to put that on her IG stories with *someone* answering "yeah" to the question.

Reactions: 2
There were other people there, but I'm pretty sure it was Estee saying it under her breath. Regardless, it's still cruel for her to put that on her IG stories with *someone* answering "yeah" to the question.
I wouldn't say cruel, only STUPID. Hey, it's Estée we're talking about. Let's scale it down a bit 😂

Reactions: 1
I mean in Estee's case it's a dumb question and there is no good answer. Estee has been hyper clear that she's engaged cuz she has been like 15 years desperate to be engaged. But yeah she's also a moochie materialistic shady influencer, we all know that, so of course she's going to 1) use it for content 2) try to score as many freebies as possible.

I don't see how her fiance could possibly care how she answers that question given he actually lives with this wack witch. He knows what she is and has already agreed to go along with it. For now. And it's not like her becoming genuinely indignant at the question or giving a sentimental answer was gonna do anything for her. She should have just not included it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Rosie34567-2 Estee used to be cute but now I bet she sits next to these girls and doesn't feel like they are equals when it comes to vanity lol. Burn.

1700000186448.png

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.