Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl acts like she’s got a dump truck when she’s really got a flatbed. Idk why her and Niomi are obsessed with their own ass.
Ahaha I was just on Niomi's thread, think between her and Estee I've had my share of butt for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1699291894089.png

Lol I still laugh when I see her eating eggs in egg sauce after years and years of hating eggs and coffee while living with Aslan.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s posted a TikTok about trying on some more wedding dresses, and I don’t think any of them looked particularly flattering on her. Maybe that’s just my personal taste though; I found it all very bedsheet like :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s posted a TikTok about trying on some more wedding dresses, and I don’t think any of them looked particularly flattering on her. Maybe that’s just my personal taste though; I found it all very bedsheet like :D
I saw something on her IG stories, it was a very constructed silk strapless mini dress, very boxy like a gift wrapped present with a huge long bow at the back.

• Sick
  • Wow
Just saw it and came here to say the same thing! Strapless isn’t the most flattering look on her and that short dress at the end made her look dumpy. Hope she gets something better as these dresses were not the one!

Reactions: 6
Do we think she would show the dress or one similar to her dress already?
Maybe she's got some deal with the dress place, she will "model" some styles on her accounts for a freebie or discount etc but won't show actual dress till the day of, I bet it's going to be one of those 3 day weddings and she will have multiple costume changes lol.

none of the styles she showed suit her. I hope she’s getting advice from a stylist because the strapless ones and the short ones are not a good look for her!

none of the styles she showed suit her. I hope she’s getting advice from a stylist because the strapless ones and the short ones are not a good look for her!
Man, she's really feeling herself lol.

1699377423074.png

Someone was inspired by Sophia Richie I see...

1699377508814.png

and this was the bow dress I mentioned

1699378048625.png

1699378091116.png

The shoes were so bad, I don't know how she has such a strong radar for terrible footwear.

1699377572158.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Good grief, what is that?

Those shoes alone would be a reason to call it all off

• Haha
Reactions: 34
who remembers the breakdown she had on the bathroom floor before the lancome event? not to be doing prophetic schadenfreude things but I'm seriously expecting another one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
who remembers the breakdown she had on the bathroom floor before the lancome event? not to be doing prophetic schadenfreude things but I'm seriously expecting another one.
That's one video I didn't watch and I've been a Button fan for years, but yeah people are still talking about it so I can only imagine how bad it was!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That's one video I didn't watch and I've been a Button fan for years, but yeah people are still talking about it so I can only imagine how bad it was!
The thing for me was that Estee put it all into her vlog and didn’t reflect her behavior at all. She was invited to an event, got a free dress and had a bathroom meltdown because she didn’t like said dress anymore. She was very much into the show Girls at the time and adored Lena Dunham. I still think she channeled Hanna (Dunham‘s character) and thought she was being super adorable and relatable to her viewers.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope those shoes belong to the bridal shop and are there so women can get an idea how they will look in the day

Reactions: 3
I hope that's the hairstyle she's going to keep for her wedding, it's perfect.

• Haha
She mentioned (and was gushing over getting to meet) Pnina Tornai. I think she might be wearing her. Her dresses are usually very feminine and lacey. I used to watch Say Yes to The Dress back in the day and when I liked I gown, it was usually by Pnina. We'll see. IDK if EL will be able to pull a Pnina dress off and not make it look all awkward, though.

• Wow
Man, she's really feeling herself lol.

View attachment 2557497

Someone was inspired by Sophia Richie I see...

View attachment 2557504

and this was the bow dress I mentioned

View attachment 2557517

View attachment 2557521

The shoes were so bad, I don't know how she has such a strong radar for terrible footwear.

View attachment 2557506
She’s been ready her whole life to be bride, not a wife. IMHO, a lot of women do. Most women are just so excited to be the bride and to be the center of attention. It’s crazy!

She’s been ready her whole life to be bride, not a wife. IMHO, a lot of women do. Most women are just so excited to be the bride and to be the center of attention. It’s crazy!
That's exactly why I don't want to be a bride, just show me where to sign the papers and we're done. 😂
But influencers live for the attention of course.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.