Estee Lalonde #7 Every good marriage starts with an ultimatum! ..right?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
800GBP for a used table with huge pen marks is insane. She probably feels like she "autographed" the table and it's now a collector's item. Since she's - you know - so famous.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
800GBP for a used table with huge pen marks is insane. She probably feels like she "autographed" the table and it's now a collector's item. Since she's - you know - so famous.
Ha, I get that sense too. I'm surprised she's not charging more money than the original selling price for the "Estee Experience".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha, I get that sense too. I'm surprised she's not charging more money than the original selling price for the "Estee Experience".
Yup, like she barely even accounts for wear and tear when pricing her used clothes to resell, because they have her B.O. deeply embedded in the fibers.

Reactions: 5
She said she's selling some of her favorite furniture pieces because they "Wont fit in her new place" like maybe it's not the right place for 2 people if you can't fit a simple desk in it..I just dont get this chick.

View attachment 2432538

"few little pen marks"

View attachment 2432540

View attachment 2432543

I swear she got those chairs for free, I remember her doing an AD like post about them a year or two back

View attachment 2432549
I get a kick out of those chairs being in style because those were the chairs my family had in our kitchen growing up.

Reactions: 8
off topic of the engagement, but good god Estée needs to ditch the blonde - brown hair was sooo beautiful on her
Estée-Lalonde-Contact-Information.jpeg
cc0b787746306778bece3b37505117d0.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 49
People who make their whole personality “I’M ENGAGED!” is my personal hell. I actually don’t mind wedding talk because I like event planning, but there is no substance to just… being engaged. Congratulations, you held in your farts for long enough that someone decided to indicate they might one day enter a legally binding life contract with you. What a thrill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
off topic of the engagement, but good god Estée needs to ditch the blonde - brown hair was sooo beautiful on her View attachment 2435009View attachment 2435012

She looks so pretty with that color, not sure if it’s natural, but it’s about a million times better than the ugly blonde she insists on. It’s not even a color that goes with her skin tone. Same as Tanya Burr, who has a lovely natural auburn and they both have been the same shade of terrible blonde for years. Surely they must have heard by now that women can have other hair colors?

I shudder to think of Estee’s hair condition, bet she will try to grow it out for the wedding for some updo, and the fry it even more, because she needs it to be white blonde. And it’ll look yellow next to a white dress.

Reactions: 20
People who make their whole personality “I’M ENGAGED!” is my personal hell. I actually don’t mind wedding talk because I like event planning, but there is no substance to just… being engaged. Congratulations, you held in your farts for long enough that someone decided to indicate they might one day enter a legally binding life contract with you. What a thrill.
Ha, it's a thing for sure! Also it feels like she doesn't even know this dude that well, and I'd laugh if they are actually "madly in love" I just don't get any of that from the way her content has been the past few years.

Reactions: 13
The blonde hair (among other things) is such a metaphor for her life. She thinks it's good because she's a "new" person. Nope, we're all the same person at the end of the day, hair change or not.

She's not dealing with anything, she's just trying to delete her past, as if it never happened: insisting on being blonde, getting her tattoos removed, getting any British guy to propose to her as some weird do-over because Aslan wouldn't, etc.

She's metaphorically holding her hands over her ears and going "la la la" (like a small child) to all of her problems. 🙉

Reactions: 22
Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 4.36.43 PM.png

She looks like she's dressed up as herself for Halloween and decided to plop on a silly wig for laughs. The blonde 100% washes her out. But you do you, booboo.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Ahaha wow... I think she's trying not to look like a joke so that people think she's some bonafide entrepreneur but in the end ages herself with ridiculous getups like this one.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2436055

She looks like she's dressed up as herself for Halloween and decided to plop on a silly wig for laughs. The blonde 100% washes her out. But you do you, booboo.
Looks so so awful!!! Did she edit the hair as we all knownher hair is thin and fried and not this voluminous

Giving I dont know what I'm.doing so I'm.going to pretend Elizabeth Holmes

Reactions: 3
SO accurate. :ROFLMAO:

It’s hilarious how she *tried* with the blazer, but she is clearly wearing a ribbed tank top underneath. Like she couldn’t muster the energy to select a blouse to go with it. She is so weird.

I'm getting Elizabeth Holmes energy from this mess.
YES. It seems so calculated and she has the same dead/wide eyes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Amelia has uploaded a vlog about Estee's engagement. I just started watching and AL is so OTT emotional that Estee just asked her if she's drunk.

Turns out, Amelia knew he was going to propose, but still "can't believe it finally happened."

Estee then admits that trying to get engaged has been "a decade long saga" and her "entire personality". They say it's literally all Estee talked about for ten years. I really get the impression that any guy would do. She just wanted a ring. And now Amelia is crying again.

I'm only five minutes into the vlog and there has already been way too much cringe.

ETA: Amelia just said that as soon as Estee met a new guy, she would talk about being engaged to him. Estee then says the first guy to propose "gets it.' So yeah, any guy would do. Wow.

ETA: She wants Amelia to officiate the wedding. Amelia is now crying for the tenth time in this vlog.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Amelia has uploaded a vlog about Estee's engagement. I just started watching and AL is so OTT emotional that Estee just asked her if she's drunk.

Turns out, Amelia knew he was going to propose, but still "can't believe it finally happened."

Estee then admits that trying to get engaged has been "a decade long saga" and her "entire personality". They say it's literally all Estee talked about for ten years. I really get the impression that any guy would do. She just wanted a ring. And now Amelia is crying again.

I'm only five minutes into the vlog and there has already been way too much cringe.

ETA: Amelia just said that as soon as Estee met a new guy, she would talk about being engaged to him. Estee then says the first guy to propose "gets it.' So yeah, any guy would do. Wow.

ETA: She wants Amelia to officiate the wedding. Amelia is now crying for the tenth time in this vlog.
And to think that they put this on the internet because they know people will find it endearing....Both of these women need help.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.