Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Takkat

Growing up with a father who didn’t meet your needs in childhood/growing up without a father can impact women so negatively, and create so many long term issues regarding attachment, mental health, self-esteem...
I think it's really telling that Estée herself uses the word trauma in the video announcing her engagement.
To me Estée seems to have a lot in common with Niomi Smart when it comes to relationships. It looks and sounds like they desperately need to be chosen by a man to feel validated at least, and finally get the attention they've always lacked.
Joe breaking their engagement was like one more 'abandonment' for Niomi.
As for Aslan, if Estée wanted him to 'choose her' and propose, no doubt the end of their relationship must have been quite traumatic for
her...
I always wondered why Estee and Aslan broke up...watching her engagement video it's obvious now what happened. He didn't want to marry her.

Reactions: 32

nastynastya

The fact that he asked her mom for her hand, and the mom is still shocked about the engagement is very telling.
Even mom was doubting he will seal the deal.
the "THANKS GOD, ITS DONE" comment, i cannot even. the next on the checklist is a kid (wont be surprised if it will happen before the wedding)

Callan

VIP Member
I swear, Tattlers can open their own detective agencies, the sleuthing on some of these threads is top notch.

• Haha

consumerism makes u free

Christ I just came here to note that stupid fucked her hair up again (no surprise) but I'm met with all this unhinged and homophobic speculative bullshit about Fran. I'm a pretty cynical person and definitively politically incorrect but people are talking like they know her entire family and cultural background and private relationship history and can speak on her coming out story. Like some of you really think you can stand by this claim she maliciously denied her sexuality for a decade+ so she could "gaslight" Ed until she could get her US papers. What the fuck. She doesn't document enough of her life for you to know that. Again, what the fuck.

Last edited:
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
I feel like this part is so telling. She feels so far removed from her "simple" life in middle-of-nowhere Canada. After she got name recognition, she thinks she's far too good for that life now; when in fact she just lucked out she got with Aslan who afforded her a more expensive lifestyle, and that, I believe, played a big part in her "success."

Same thing with the kettle debacle. It's more than just being about a kettle (or lack thereof). She even says she's "British now," and made it seem like she couldn't survive the day without her morning tea. In reality she's just feeding into her illusion of how important she is and how her tastes are the way they are. If you look back at her Canada vlogs, you'll see the stores around where she grew up are K-mart type stores where they sell tires and groceries and all kinds of odds and ends (maybe I'm making the tires part up, but, similar). Nothing wrong with all that. But, don't act like you forgot where you came from.
I mean, she's from Kitchener-Waterloo (as am I), which has 2 universities and is the birthplace of BlackBerry. She's not from some rural, back alley. It's also home to the largest Oktoberfest outside of Germany 🤷🏻‍♀️ I think she hated it because she's always been a lazy, privileged asshole and she felt slighted by her peers. Good on her for taking a risk and moving to a new country for a boy I guess, but luckily for her, he had a ton of family money and supported her when she couldn't work. She needed a hobby, so started a blog and Aslan supported her while she grew her following. I'm sure we all could be "famous" bloggers if we didn't have to work and had everything paid for with all the time in the world.

• Heart

aefterglow

I wouldn't put it past Estee to overinflate what someone does at her company, when they join the real world things might change.
A common startup tactic is giving people a flashy title in lieu of adequate pay and then you realise you're one of 15 department leads/executives in a team of 17 people. You still learn a lot and if you're smart you can upskill, but will definitely downgrade in terms of position title when you go into the "real world". Source: lived experience.

ElenaK

VIP Member
I never thought I'd come across a love affair more natural and romantic than Niomi and Lordon, but I was wrong. Everything about this is so forced and exhausted already and it's supposedly only the beginning of forever. Wow! But this dude is so lame for going along with it. If he really wants to marry her, it's lame he let her basically propose to herself. If not, it's lame he's sticking around. How can Estee be OK with all of this?!

• Haha

Emalabemela

I feel so insanely angered by how she speaks about Victorian and older buildings. She describes them as mouldy and crusty. Fuck…. Off…. You pathetic twat. Just because something is a new build does not mean it’s better or cleaner, at least old buildings have soul unlike that #ad show home you’re moving your bleak pointless existence into. 🤣
Also 🤮 to her trying to make herself feel better that Effie no longer has a garden 🙄 . That poor dog dealing with her neurosis 24/7.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
IIRC this same company gifted Tanya Burr a mattress, and that woman also has terrible analytics and is barely an influencer anymore.

Companies are stupid and seem to not have anyone that's social media savvy on their teams. They see someone with over a million followers and think that's how many people they'll reach and then it becomes a justifiable expense. But anyone with two non-deficient brain cells knows follower numbers are inflated and unreliable and do not signify anything.
I don't work in pr, but i work for brands that uses influencers (we've worked with Amelia, Lydia, Victoria but not Estee). From my own companies perspective its not the pr team (gen z/ millenial) who are the problem, its the marketing and brand directors/ seniors (most often gen x)

The pr team will have a list of influencers for any given campaign, many with low follower numbers (5k-30k) but strong engagement and content. They also use social blade/ tattle etc to get public perception. When the list goes to the seniors for sign off, all gen x seem to care about is who the influencer has worked with before and if they have 500k+ followers. Budget only seems to get signed off for the biggies whilst those lower only get freebies when often, their content is alot stronger than the more established influencers. Same goes for media, we'll spend £100k on one 30 sec TV ad, when most of our consumers don't watch live tv

• Wow
  • Sad

bugeyeboo

Tottenham is definitely not bougie, but there are so many great independent shops and restaurants setting up around there. She lived in a central London house and wasn’t happy. She loved in a Central London penthouse and wasn’t happy. She loved in a big Victorian house in a lovely area and wasn’t happy.

Maybe the problem isn’t the homes Estee, it’s you?

• Haha

Claud123

Chatty Member
So she said on her IG stories she will share about the engament day... all I see is milking that engagement at its finest:

- We stayed at this hotel, "BOOK HERE" and give me your money!
- A photo of my hand before the engagment ring, "SHOP MY JEWERLY" and give me your money!
- The day of the engagement I was wearing this sweater, "SHOP THE SWEATER" and give me your money!
- The day of the engament I had this bag, "SHOP THE BAG" and give me your money!

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-05 a la(s) 14.48.01.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-05 a la(s) 14.48.20.png

Captura de Pantalla 2023-09-05 a la(s) 14.48.36.png

200w.gif

• Sick
  • Wow

Claud123

Chatty Member
Estée is putting herself on the list of "the influencer wedding that didn't happen" trend.

Started by Amelia Liana, whose ex-fiancé felt the preassure to propose her and then all the media circus scared him to the point the guy ran for his life 🏃‍♂️

Followed by Niomi Smart, who was so upset she accepted to move to another country and she got no ring in exchange. The felt the preasure to give her the damn ring until he had second thoughts and decided to run away for his life 🏃‍♂️

Now Estée, and her ultimatum. I wonder how long would it takes this guy to run away for his life 🏃‍♂️

I only say if this wedding never happens I will use this pic:

shnzq.jpg

And if the wedding actually happens cause Estée is so obssesed to show the world she rather to ruin her life than cancel this fake wedding, I will also use this pic:

shnzq.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

UliK

If "wifey material", as she describes herself, means dressing like a frumpy 50-something year old grandma,
then wow, she nailed it.

• Haha

houdini

VIP Member
I usually just lurk on this thread but I’ve just watched Estee’s engagement announcement and q & a and had to comment. As someone who also has massive daddy issues, I can see Estée getting into the same pattern as myself. I also hooked up with the chill dude and at first it was great but now 6 years down the line and a kid later, it drives me absolutely insane because he actually doesn’t meet my emotional needs. The relaxedness I first liked is now apathy. It’s gonna be one massive train wreck and I hope she’s got some coin to get some serious therapy.

• Sad
  • Heart

consumerism makes u free

I love it all so much, putting this empowered spin on settling. Like bullying someone who clearly isn't into a partnership with you is an aspirational power move that trailblazing grown bitches are doing in 2024. We should all be taking notes. Rocky relationship? THREATEN HIM WITH A SPERM DONOR UNTIL HE AGREES TO BE MISERABLE TOGETHER INDEFINITELY + innocent children. Once you have the ring, feel free to talk shit on him across the internet. After all, he's mostly caused you sorrow. It's the modern way! 💅 Thanks, Messtee!

• Haha
  • Heart

Callan

VIP Member
Ha she already lost 7k subs overnight

1703957971647.png

Altho now it shows this in the search bar -

1703958000768.png

before it was -

1703958040430.png

---
Ahah her subs are dropping as I keep refreshing the page wow.. love that, people don't appreciate being conned, it's so disrespectful.

1703958155854.png

'
---
She added 25 more videos within one day, no wonder ppl are pissed, she's spamming their whole pages with notifications.

1703958402790.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30

Callan

VIP Member
Just curious why she'd refurbish her old channel for MW, is it to snag subscribers who were already there? That seems conniving and shady af. They didn't sub to Mirror Crap Water... kinda unethical, no?

I gave it a thumbs down, and saw that comments were turned off, geeeee wonder why FakEstee...

Reactions: 30